• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

akira28

Funny thing is Death was originaly not going to be real. Thanos was suppose to be crazy. They do that concept in the Silver Surfer cartoon

I thought Death was one of the cosmic aspects. Now I could see that "young death girl" that young Thanos was thirsting after just being a figment of his imagination. Or the other bct terminology I can't remember, starts with an 's', but it isn't stanning or being a scrub. What is that word?

edit:
Simping.

death as a skeletal non-speaking dark shrouded figure? I can buy it. Death as a purple haired emo teenager, "ignoring" Thanos so he wigs out and does bad things? Nah breh.

Numb

I thought Death was one of the cosmic aspects. Now I could see that "young death girl" that young Thanos was thirsting after just being a figment of his imagination. Or the other bct terminology I can't remember, starts with an 's', but it isn't stanning or being a scrub. What is that word?

edit:
Simping.

Also Sakura-ing

Slayven

edit:
Simping.

death as a skeletal non-speaking dark shrouded figure? I can buy it. Death as a purple haired emo teenager, "ignoring" Thanos so he wigs out and does bad things? Nah breh.

In Thanos first appearances he was just a dude talking to a statue. They decided to have him actuaally talk to death after he got swoll.

Thanos+3.jpg

shingi70

Banned
Morning

somehow I live in a state where Kid Rock and Ted Nugent both are running for Senate, just send a metor on down already.

What is GAF's issue with how people do relationships?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1345729

Never saw a forum so pressed about what people do about their love life and how much they think society does or does not practice polygamy vs monogamy.

Morning

somehow I live in a state where Kid Rock and Ted Nugent both are running for Senate, just send a metor on down already.
If Donald Trump can do it, without any experience what so ever, so can I.

Wouldn't they both belong to the same party anyway?

Numb

Best you could do is to go and vote against these folk and get people you know in on it aswell
Or does voting not work anymore vs a tide of white folks voting against their interests just to put some minorities down..

So I was in off topic and about to head for the main page, when I spot another Milo thread and the title just made me go:

NOPE NOPE NO NOPE HELL NO NOPE NO NOPE HELL THE FUCK NO JUST NO.

What the fuck!

Sony dropping heat so early in the year plus being a great multi-plat system. Whew man that PS brand just keep getting stronger. I really hope MS pulls out some great 1st party games in response.

Sony dropping heat so early in the year plus being a great multi-plat system. Whew man that PS brand just keep getting stronger. I really hope MS pulls out some great 1st party games in response.

I stopped caring. I used to, but it is apparent that that MS is too caught up with the ecosystem war to ever focus on building their development arm to properly compete with Sony and Nintendo. I'm not even big on Nintendo IP, but you can see the effort put into each title. MS has become a factory of the same IP year after year. With the budget shrinking, this is apparent from marketing and game output, I expect MS to try to push the you can play on PC angle and we are super powerful angle going forward

Numb

Lagging behind since the start of gen
And what they got you can also get on Win10. No need to buy their system

Ladies and gents, we have officially lost Crimson.

I honestly can't even go to off topic anymore. The dog and pony show is too much. I have seen some stand up and really try to battle the horde of nu liberals and overt supporters of this new regime, but the facades have been lifted. I come here and chat with y'all. I go to the gaming side and see the same logic applied to games. It's pretty interesting really. I'll go back to off topic one of these days, but until then, I'll enjoy the community here and let the off topic nonsense consume itself

You don't overstand what I'm saying?

Nah it's all for fun

He is now Prophet Brother Crimson Gold.

Only if you're putting money in the collection plate

Lagging behind since the start of gen
And what they got you can also get on Win10. No need to buy their system

I stopped caring. I used to, but it is apparent that that MS is too caught up with the ecosystem war to ever focus on building their development arm to properly compete with Sony and Nintendo. I'm not even big on Nintendo IP, but you can see the effort put into each title. MS has become a factory of the same IP year after year. With the budget shrinking, this is apparent from marketing and game output, I expect MS to try to push the you can play on PC angle and we are super powerful angle going forward

I don't quite understand why MS is angling itself to market to PC users. I would think the big would care more about hardware adoption but if given the option I would rather have a PC than a Xbox One.

Maybe their vision will become clearer when they reveal the Scorpio.

Now if only they can work on making their network #1 as well.

Lol not going to happen anytime soon

Hoteps are homophobic, transphobic, and anti black women. And some of them are actually dangerous to our health - that damn Yada is out here telling black women to alter their diets so that they no longer have periods. Please note that the menstrual cycle is part of a woman's health. If it is irregular or does not happen, SOMETHING IS WRONG.

So yeah, fuck a hotep with a rusty ankh. And please listen to The Spann Report with Mr. Spann, because he has a segment on his program highlighting these assholes - the Special Hotep Unit.

Also, what is up with this Kings and Queens nonsense? Most of our ancestors were not royalty. They were clergy, learned people, merchants, craftsmen, farmers, artists, and just plain ol'peasantry. Deal with it.

I honestly can't even go to off topic anymore. The dog and pony show is too much. I have seen some stand up and really try to battle the horde of nu liberals and overt supporters of this new regime, but the facades have been lifted. I come here and chat with y'all. I go to the gaming side and see the same logic applied to games. It's pretty interesting really. I'll go back to off topic one of these days, but until then, I'll enjoy the community here and let the off topic nonsense consume itself

This is pretty much what I do, except I'll read OT to clock the sketchy avis that say something slick ish but don't get banned. Other than that I only really have enough free time and patience to post in this thread most of the time anyway.

Lol not going to happen anytime soon
mjcry1.png

Slayven

Hoteps are homophobic, transphobic, and anti black women. And some of them are actually dangerous to our health - that damn Yada is out here telling black women to alter their diets so that they no longer have periods. Please note that the menstrual cycle is part of a woman's health. If it is irregular or does not happen, SOMETHING IS WRONG.

So yeah, fuck a hotep with a rusty ankh. And please listen to The Spann Report with Mr. Spann, because he has a segment on his program highlighting these assholes - the Special Hotep Unit.

Also, what is up with this Kings and Queens nonsense? Most of our ancestors were not royalty. They were clergy, learned people, merchants, craftsmen, farmers, artists, and just plain ol'peasantry. Deal with it.
Rod and Justin now have Hotep Offs on their sports show.

Has this posted, it needs to be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXbQXIqvVUQ

Numb

Became a sound bite people yelling ''BUT WE WAS KINGZ!''
Never realizing how dumb they sound in this day and age

akira28

I want AJLma to come back to discuss the things stated about hotepism, or is he just going to not come back? I mean, there is the Hotep culture, and then there is the african spiritualist\culture knowledge movement. They are not the same, though there are some overlaps in positive and negative aspect.

This is pretty much what I do, except I'll read OT to clock the sketchy avis that say something slick ish but don't get banned. Other than that I only really have enough free time and patience to post in this thread most of the time anyway.

mjcry1.png

Bish left and the demon horde was unleashed. All we have is patience. Perhaps he'll return to us. Perhaps we'll never hear from him again. Until then, niggas are the problem and we need to understand that bootstraps have been replaced by some new alternative fact based rhetoric.

Psn: I seem to have no network issues. Hopefully this get that sorted out

Slayven

Now it is a racist code "We Wuz Kingz" is reddit and twitter racists favorite subject. Saying black people always been animals.

Beefy

Been waiting in the barbers for over a hour... may catch some Z's in a min. The dude can shave my hair while I sleep.

akira28

no its deeper than that for real, but it is also outdated too. it was a figurative thing that all black men were kings and all black women were queens, trying to inspire self-respect, etc. It had its time and place of context, but it's out of place today.

I guess the moment it becomes a meme or in the case of pre-internet meme, a ComicView joke routine, a subject of humor in rap album shorts, and joked about in Waynan's Brothers movies, it has moved from the serious cultural usefulness into the farcical. and as usual, racist white people late as shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom