• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sch1sm

Good games, Numb. Man I'm a glutton for punishment it seems. Heh.

I've been losing to these guys for a year. The wins are sweeter, and you learn to hold your own in good time. Just gotta stay on it. Find a rotation of characters your a fan of, learn their move sets. Use the Internet to find combos you wouldn't have thought about otherwise/yourself. Trials and such are relatively useless within SFV, if you want the truth.

She's about to the be one of the most poorly adjusted people if she stays getting endorsements and goes through with getting a reality show.

You'd think a 13-year old black girl would be getting popular for doing what she did? She'd be called ghetto and a hoodlum and that would be the end of that.
Like Jandro said some people's appraisial is fucked up.

17103552_1903749513178640_7228091354531942838_n.jpg

Sch1sm

You'd think a 13-year old black girl would be getting popular for doing what she did? She'd be called ghetto and a hoodlum and that would be the end of that.
Like Jandro said some people's appraisial is fucked up.

17103552_1903749513178640_7228091354531942838_n.jpg

I don't think that at all. Like I said to Mrs. Manky afterward, it's unfortunate that she's getting popular at all, and that people are trying to bank on it. They should be urging her to get some damn help, like they should anyone in that position.

Everyone in this thread is aware of the double standard that exists in terms of response to "bad" media. I still pity the girl, even though it seems like she'll be coming up on top. This isn't a case of sympathizing for the white man, either. She's a kid. 😂

Slayven

I don't think that at all. Like I said to Mrs. Manky afterward, it's unfortunate that she's getting popular at all, and that people are trying to bank on it. They should be urging her to get some damn help, like they should anyone in that position.

Everyone in this thread is aware of the double standard that exists in terms of response to "bad" media. I still pity the girl, even though it seems like she'll be coming up on top. This isn't a case of sympathizing for the white man, either. She's a kid. 😂

Dude is going to be alright, but ol girl is going to end up in a trailer smoking new ports yelling at a bunch of kids

Maybe I should start playing SFV with you guys. I won't be very good though.........hehe

I'm bad myself but it's still fun. I just gotta get one win and I'll be content. Just one....

Don't be scared! The JV squad is still out here putting in work. These guys get caught slipping from time to time. Plus you'd be surprised how much you get when you try playing people online after.

Izuna

Banned
Supposed to be binging through Quantum Break tonight but I can't do it...

ugh, an Act a night, that's what I'm gunna do

As cool as I thought it was, sadly the best part of the game is... watching it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom