• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

If I didn't have an opening shift on Tuesday, then I'd happily do the midnight release for GTAV tomorrow. 4 hours of actual work, followed by 3 hours of paid bullshitting on Best Buy's dime, followed by an hour of people buying GTAV.

Gorillaz

Went to my gamestop

Manager:So it's 5 dollars down to have GTA reserved

ME: Alright cool, how many people exactly are expected to attend the midnight launch?

Manager: Well since we are a campus gamestop we have around 400 preorders and are probably expecting over 200, so do you want to come by and pay the rest off at midnight like everyone else?

ME:
BHYw9lcCMAACWU3.jpg:large

picking that shit up in the AM

edit: my dumbass will probably still go since I got dudes hitting me up constantly telling me they are all hype to go there early and shit....

Fuck midnight releases.

I'm either getting it the day before or rolling up to my local spot on Tuesday morning. Unfortunately due to taking off for the bday Friday my schedule was rearranged. I got all day Thursday and Friday to enjoy it.

DominoKid

I have no interest in picking up GTA at midnight. Ill just grab it when I wake up in the afternoon.

I've already written off any hopes of being productive this week but I'm hoping a few job leads come through.

Dereck

I know ya'll aint got a Wii U, but Wonderful 101 is real as fuck, man. Probably the closest we're ever gonna get to a Viewtiful Joe 3
I just bought this game a few hours ago, it's straight up quality. I'm playing with Japanese voices with English subtitles. A must have exclusive for the Wii U, no question.

Dereck

How broken is his master though? lol. He got bodied asap, at the end.
You talking about Whis? No idea

I know DBZ is gonna DBZ, but I'm wondering, since dude took out SSJ3 just with pressure points, how can Vegeta powerup enough to hit him? I think Bills was just fucking around, that is really the only explanation.

Top Bottom