• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
There is absolutely such a thing as "too thick"

Its the same thing as keeping it "too" real, being "too" badass, balling "too" hard, etc.

Yeah, it'll still attract customers of a certain kind but the one in the mirror is all fucked up because they always think that its all they got going for em.

Nakazato

Its the same thing as keeping it "too" real, being "too" badass, balling "too" hard, etc.

Yeah, it'll still attract customers of a certain kind but the one in the mirror is all fucked up because they always think that its all they got going for em.
Hernandez kept it to real. And caught a case.

I recant my statement. You are correct sir. "too" anything is excessive. But that line between thick and fat....

I think we need pictures people to clarify the difference. We can make it the gold standard...
Is it fat or is thick?

Hmmm.

cdyhybrid

I recant my statement. You are correct sir. "too" anything is excessive. But that line between thick and fat....

I think we need pictures people to clarify the difference. We can make it the gold standard...
Is it fat or is thick?

Hmmm.
Sounds like a weekly segment.

ReiGun

I feel like a lot of the confusion with "thick" comes from it's usage by dudes who really just like big girls, but don't want to admit it. See also: "But she got a fat ass, doe!"

DY_nasty

Fat can't get out of a burning building in time.

Thick runs you over trying to get out first.

DY_nasty

I feel like a lot of the confusion with "thick" comes from it's usage by dudes who really just like big girls, but don't want to admit it. See also: "But she got a fat ass, doe!"

Or if you wanna be straight up, this too.

Some people just don't have the testicular fortitude to stand up and say "I love to grab up a fat woman. Everything feels like a titty"

Im not talking about the rest of GAF.

Im talking about us. In all honesty that Christina Hendricks shit is just that shit. These bastards complain about sharp knees and all kinds of crazy. I personally wanna chalk it up to lack of life experience. I mean half of these cats probably never rolled up on a female let alone talking to one. And thats why all bullshit aside I trust you cats opinion more than the rest of the GAF collective.

So when we gonna do this?

I think Christina Hendricks is a good starting point if you're being serious. I mean, of course I would, I'm just a man.....but afterwards I'd be like let's go get some caesar salads..... after a light jog.

Is that some sort of syndrome that makes you not remember what portion control is?

I googled it and couldn't find any mention of Hendricks and that condition. Sounds like a rumor one of her exes made up. "Not fat dawg, I like 'em thick is all.....she had lipodystrophy anyway."

Is that some sort of syndrome that makes you not remember what portion control is?

I googled it and couldn't find any mention of Hendricks and that condition. Sounds like a rumor one of her exes made up. "Not fat dawg, I like 'em thick is all.....she had lipodystrophy anyway."

lol. I think maybe I mixed her up with someone else, but it's like this:

lipodystrophy.png

from here: http://newjohn.wordpress.com/2011/06/12/day-163/

IF you're willing to overpay for everything. Never drive anywhere in a vehicle that you own. Can put up with people so stuck up that they think they're living in France as they walk out of Old Navy. And are ready to deal with protestors/cameras every three blocks.

Yeah. Sure. Lets go brah.

And their hoods are paid for with child support money. Dude tried to fight me there with a neon green belt. Most weakbodied city on the East Coast.

Name a major city that's cheaper and has usable public transit. The segregation capitol of the USA, Chicago? I don't know what you mean exactly by stuck up, but if you're referring directly to black people.. yeah, DC and Atlanta will have pretenders in spades, I'll give you that. I drive every weekend, and I manage just fine. But I'm kind of over the whole southern tradition of wasting 2 hours of my day driving my car from one strip mall to the next.

The protestors are entertaining, not sure about the cameras.. I guess interesting stuff is happening here? The city has so many cool neighborhoods with their own distinctive vibe: U street, Columbia Heights, Dupont, Adams Morgan, Chinatown and the surrounding cities like Arlington, Alexandria, Downton Silver Spring and Downtown Bethesda. It's like living in three different states at once, an experience like none other. People here are about what they're doing, sure that can mean you deal with snooty assholes, but it also means I don't have to deal with people who want to talk about high school football and their cousin's cousin all the damn time.

All I know is ass implants look bad hit the gym up ffs.

I agree with part 1, but part 2 doesn't provide the same kind of results.

Just got back from a jog. I'm on Moris' get right for winter workout plan. It begins the first day of summer when you realize you should have been exercising for months already, then a couple weeks later you actually start exercising just in time so that if I follow through, that's a big if by the way, you should be in decent shape by October.

And I was reminded why I never jogged here in the 9 years I've lived here, in just one jog I overheard one domestic squabble, got stared down twice and had to strategetically rest at corners I deemed it safe to walk through.

DominoKid

Just got back from a jog. I'm on Moris' get right for winter workout plan. It begins the first day of summer when you realize you should have been exercising for months already, then a couple weeks later you actually start exercising just in time so that if I follow through, that's a big if by the way, you should be in decent shape by October.

And I was reminded why I never jogged here in the 9 years I've lived here, in just one jog I overheard one domestic squabble, got stared down twice and had to strategetically rest at corners I deemed it safe to walk through.

Moris is on that Cuffing Season schedule.

I agree with part 1, but part 2 doesn't provide the same kind of results.

Bullshit. Squats are everyone's friend. Of course you won't get crazy rounded butt however it's better than injecting shit into your ass and you get a much nicer slope rather than slabs just sticking out.

Thank you folks for making my night so much better.
To recap.
The Gospel according to BCT

1. Ifith you geteth hit by yon move beith wrestling in public, your soul will forever be branded with an L and foreverth live it down naught.
2. Ifith you geteth poped with yon milk o' bag, yon body will forever be tainted with the scent if spoiled milk that whichith all the irish spring and body wash shant ever cleanse.

@Devo you wasnt kidding those fuckers dont look natural at all.

And gentlemen you can never ever ever have a woman be "too thick".
As long as we know the difference between fat and thick.
so what's the consensus on getting slapped with a handful of powdered milk?

like imagine someone just rolled up, took out a can of Nido or something, poured it in their palm, spit in it and just smacked someone else upside the noggin?

I think Christina Hendricks is a good starting point if you're being serious. I mean, of course I would, I'm just a man.....but afterwards I'd be like let's go get some caesar salads..... after a light jog.

Absolutely positively thick. She is a full figured woman. There are both flattering and unflattering pics of her out there and so far I think thick.

121005%5C1C4162570-tdy-121005-Christina-Hendricks-cover.blocks_desktop_small.jpg

I find nothing wrong with that. Looks like a female that you would see on a trip to get some orange juice. She thick.

Consensus?

And I got a few more for the gauge.

Fat or Thick? What say you BCT?

EDIT: You get hit by powdered milk........

just wow. Thats like that scene from How High with Mike Epps and the baby powder?

FyreWulff

Y'all have me in tears here, lol.

By the way, any of you hitting up PAX Prime?

Was going to but I'm tired of Mike/Jerry's shit. Also, the last time I went I ended up with a GAF stan. I don't feel comfortable going anymore. At this point I'm still hoping that we're going to TGS.. chances aren't looking too bright for that at the moment :(

You getting into cockfighting, Fyre?

You were the second person to make this joke. FEEL BAD ABOUT YOURSELF

You are white? Not that there is anythign wrong with that.

Supposedly irish-cherokee.

Okay.....

How about these.

1. Brandy Talore
2. Hitomi Tanaka
3. Octavia Spencer

What say you?

EDIT: First 2 are NSFW if you try to look them up.

And that doesnt even look like the same person. Just wow.

Onemic

Okay.....

How about these.

1. Brandy Talore
2. Hitomi Tanaka
3. Octavia Spencer

What say you?

EDIT: First 2 are NSFW if you try to look them up.

And that doesnt even look like the same person. Just wow.

I don't know who the third is, but the first two are definitely under thick and not fat

You're too thick(fat) when you can't pass the sideways test.

No thanks. but as a 5'8" 150 pound guy, I have to draw the line sooner than others.

I would have woke the neighborhood laughing.

The reason I picked those in all honesty is because they are the ones people would complain is too big. I mean yeah they not your average woman but they not beast either(Coco is a goddamn experiment though). But to be honest out of all the names the only one who is just not attractive at all to me is Mindy Kaling. Just cant see any attraction whatsoever.

So the question has evolved then. What is "attractive"? Is there anyone that is universally attractive. I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder but is there such a thing as someone who appeals to everyone? I may be coming on a little philosophical but Im truly curious fam. If you can list an example and why?

And since I brought the question to the table ill start. Kay Parker and Lynda Carter. Dont know why but I find them two of the most attractive women in their heyday. I was enamored with them since I was young and I think that kinda set me on the path to what I was looking for in a woman. My lady in all honesty resembles them. Its not to take away from my girl at all but I know thats what I find attractive. I think thats what caught my eye when my girl and I met. But I stay because of her mind.

I like to know what the rest of you guys think on the subject?

Gorillaz

I use to think it was possible that everybody found one type of person that maked people "yo damn" but nowadays I'm not sure. Scar Jo use to be the "go to" chick that everyone could agree on... idk

Something something Globalization

truth. Different people like different things

These. You can reach a standard of attractiveness, that appeals to the greatest amount of people (see: Victoria's Secret models)*, but not every single person will find it attractive. And even then, some people may only enjoy looks if the personality is a certain way.

EDIT: *Though perhaps this is within the western standard...

Trey

It's true of everything. To this day we still have people fronting on Ocarina of Time. There were even a few popoffs in that Shawshank Redemption thread. You will find a person who dislikes something just because other people laud it. There's people out there who could come home to Halle Berry in their bed and politely ask her to leave because she played Catwoman. People have vastly differing tastes down to the most minute attribute.

The best you can do is be attractive to most people who would generally be attracted to your gender (you can probably narrow it down further than that). The closest I've seen to a consensus was that .gif of the model who no one knew the name to.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
"Out on bail fresh outta jail" heyooo! so many good threads and topics while I was doing my bid.

good news and bad news
gn:moved to a better place
bn: found out my moms gonna have to go on dialysis and the stats are depressing as fuck.

anyway y'all doing the thick v fat thing huh? cute is cute to me regardless of size but I'm a face guy first anyway.

seen y'all was bringing up Tigerr juggs etc how deep in the game are some of y'all cause i know a guy lol.

edit: forget Hitomi Tanaka until she starts basing us with some uncensored material.

Top Bottom