• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread XX

Slayven

I want to hear a series of BCT podcasts (outside of the one we got) but rotating the cast.
First Ep, I want Jandro to shock the shit out of the world with his baritone voice. With him, I'd like Shy just sharpening knives for the entire duration. I would like to give JD the floor to educate you fools on taste. And to round it off, I'd like Sch1sm just so she can hang up on the foolery while Beefy talks shit about all of the things that you like. Episode 2 would be a different cast.
Y'all got bevel money?
Folks about to give me a goddamn aneurysm. Trying spend my Sunday playing a damn review game.

Why you lying? You out here writing the only Bandit/Namorita fanfiction

Slayven

Who is Bandit?

You know how every family has that member that ain't shit, and only comes around when they need more or a place to stay?

Bandit is NightThrasher's brother

495917-bandit_ken_lashley01.jpg

Slayven

Telltale game.

Why would that ever be a pairing? And why you keep trying to tie me to Bandit, I don't even like Bandit!
I don't know it's your pairing. You like Miles don't you? They are about the same lane
why would they? people still buy them, don't they?

From what i heard one of the creators of the company designed the engine, and they rather chewing gum and duct tape it then get rid of it

D i Z

Megan Rapinoe is still dope. That's never gonna change.

Y'all got bevel money?

Sell those pills you've been stashing before jello time. We'll have enough to start.

-----

I must have read it a hundred times, but it never clicked that Megyn Kelly went to regular network tv. I thought her evil was contained to cable.

IDGAF what gaming side says.

Paladins ain't shit but a crappy "FTP" version of Overwatch. Dear lord is it exploitative to try and get you to spend $20 to unlock heroes.

Bronx-Man

Banned
A very perverse part of my mind wants to see Blizzard introduce loadouts into Overwatch just to see the unmitigated shitstorm afterwards.

Malyse

Hmm.

MGS5 is conceptually similar to Breath of the Wild. I would be down for a limited co-op mode in BotW. Like you can play as the champions or something.

D i Z

Slayven keeps ringing the bells that can't be un-rung. Everyone knows he warms his spaghetti-O's in the can. Leave him alone.

Top Bottom