• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread XX

I'm still in disbelief that in 2017, people think that nazism is a fucking political opinion. It's a fucking disgusting thing that should be stomped out completely. Can't wait to blast Nazis in Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus.

andthebeatgoeson

Jesus Christ, even if she wasn't homeless, how did he think that was a good look?
He smelling himself.

'Storm chamber was right about y'all' needs to go up on the wall. I could put a million John Doeys in a room and it would take them 4 billion years to come up with that fiyah.

FreeMufasa

Gaming side really is a cesspool. Props to you man that battle in race threads on that side. A minute in and I'm vex.

And you man need to follow tyrese on Instagram. Dude in his feels and has meltdowns a couple times a week. Last week he was his fans to help him pay for an office in the burj Khalifa

A gargoyles' reference. I like you

giphy.gif

The reactions to the new promo for Wolfenstein is what you expected. Seriously, is this first time they seen a Wolfenstein title?

I see someone is a fan of RWBY chibi. Respect. It's a funny show.

Also, agreed. It's crazy we have people fuming about Nazis being the bad guys. In 20 damn 17!!! Fuck Nazis.

Faustek

Man I really love seeing Luke Cage being a father in the comics. Not just having a daughter but those little snippets where he has to go for diaper runs, calm Danielle or just being there for his baby. Being a father that is.

Slayven

Man you got "allies" stabbing you in the back and government proclaiming civil war against you. Man it is depressing as all fuck

Morning.

What is everybody listening to? I've been listening the Cuphead OST, Madvillain, and some random K-Pop.

Sky Ferriera - Easy
Ennio Morricone - The Untouchables OST
Nujabes - Imaginary Folklore
Celine Dion ft. The Beegees - Immortality
Leikeli47 - 2nd Fiddle
Riz Ortolani - Cannibal Holocaust OST

If you like the Cuphead OST, check out Caravan Palace.

Woah woah....the fuck at that second one. What's happening!?!!

The FBI has declared black identity a terrorist threat.

Top Bottom