• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread XX

D i Z

Black YouTube comments are all the same. Is it true most black people think Deandre shouldn't have been at the protest? They say it wasn't our fight.

In fact the apathy of black folks seems depressing. If we don't do anything how will change happen? Or is it because nothing has hanged? It seems like some black folks have given up with an excuse to seem more intelligent than not.

Try harder. Do better with yourself.

mr jones

Ethnicity is not a race!
I don't understand my mother. She marched when she was younger, but doesn't want me involved with protests.

How can you see what we're seeing, and not do anything? I don't understand.

D i Z

Maaaaan, Paris talking around Sara like this needs some chin checking. This dude really has issues with black people..and ESPECIALLY black women.

Sch1sm

I don't understand my mother. She marched when she was younger, but doesn't want me involved with protests.

She's most likely worried due to the growing number of casualties/injuries and/or incarcerations surrounding even the most peaceful ones.

Getting weird out here man. 1 minute ago fat white dude was trying to fight this Hispanic dude in the parking lot. White dude took off his shirt after telling 'im white trash and still better than you" then gestured to his American tattoo on his stomach. Dude straight up delusional. Hispanic dude was fit as fuck, in a brand new f250 and dressed well. White dude was in a run down explorer

Getting weird out here man. 1 minute ago fat white dude was trying to fight this Hispanic dude in the parking lot. White dude took off his shirt after telling 'im white trash and still better than you" then gestured to his American tattoo on his stomach. Dude straight up delusional. Hispanic dude was fit as fuck, in a brand new f250 and dressed well. White dude was in a run down explorer

Racists getting bold. They think as long as old cheeto is on their side, they can topple mountains. All they need is a good dose of ass whooping and a side of humility.

Dude is losing his mind counting his dollars going down by the second.

He knows he done. He just knows by now.

---------

So been watching the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy and I'm now reminded of how dark this show was for a kids show. Like the episode with Hoss Delgado and Eris play Billy's parents and it ends with Billy going to military school and then
put in front of a firing squad!! What the shit, Maxwell Atoms.

Mizerman

This dude Paris just said breitbart isn't racist

He kept getting his soul snatched and had to revert to talking points all over again.

So been watching the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy and I'm now reminded of how dark this show was for a kids show. Like the episode with Hoss Delgado and Eris play Billy's parents and it ends with Billy going to military school and then
put in front of a firing squad!! What the shit, Maxwell Atoms.

Yeah, Billy and Mandy was crazy.

D i Z

oh, well that makes sense

I just wanted the clarification. It fits if you think about it from that angle

Oh I get the design and why people are attracted to it.
It's still not clever. Unless anyone that sports it wants to take on whoever rolls up in here to prove a point about it.

This dude Paris just said breitbart isn't racist

giphy.gif

I love it when people in rundown cars lock their doors when I pass, then I whip out the bmw keys and drive off with a cackle

200.gif

darklin0

Banned

“If you can convince the lowest white man he’s better than the best colored man, he won’t notice you’re picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he’ll empty his pockets for you.” -LBJ

Faustek

As many have said.
She worries about your ass. She probably had similar issues with her parents.

--

Did they ever catch this dude that was taking aim at De'Andre Harris?

Shy, that interview is something. That is just a kid. A kid and they tried murder him.
The cops being 10 feet away not reacting, the line of cops standing there, still no one took a statement from the kid.
And that's why you need friends. Real friends. That kid without the journalist and his friends dragging his ass to safety the world would be poorer today.

--

Please for the love of all that you hold holy. Stay safe kin.

Top Bottom