• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread

LowerLevel

Boston....

Whoa! First off, being around a WHOLE lot of Bruins fans, ALL were angry, but NONE resorted to that language. MOST actually want Tim Thomas gone ASAP for whatever reason. As a matter of fact, a few pointed out why after a few of these tweets, the people talked about either crappy red sox, college sports (which means jack shit here in Boston), or Scott Brown.

I'm sorry, but I get really annoyed with the "Boston racist capitol of the world" crap. I heard it in the Navy and I hear it on the the internet. Almost all true Bostonians will tell you that most issues that happen after a sporting event come from stupid out of town college kids. Yes, Boston does have it's racist people, but not nearly as much as people make it out to be.

Onemic

She's a poor mans Hedisa Visapa(you can't take the google image, don't do it)

Come at me

HRDjd.gif

ecurbj

xE30Q.jpg

DhBdx.jpg

Come at me

She is so so so sexy. Damn...

It's something about black girls and the natural curly afro man...

Edit: Shit, is she Spanish? I got a thing for Spanish girls too.

Satch

Banned
everybody needs a glass of water today
to chase the hate away
you know you've got company coming over
so you scrub extra hard
and everybody needs somebody to looooove

before it's toooo laaaate
it's tooooo laaaaaate

everybody needs someone to rub their shoulders
and scratch their dandruff
and everybody needa quit acting hard and shit
before you get yo ass whooped (i'll slap the fuck outcha)
everybody needs somebody to looooove

before it's tooo laaate
it's tooooo laaaaate

what it do fam

xE30Q.jpg

DhBdx.jpg

Come at me

Oh my damn....... this may very well be the baddest chick I have ever seen, she is one of the baddest at least.

Edit: I take that back, she's one of the baddest, not THEE baddest though. Her titties had me hypnotized.

I'm sorry, but I get really annoyed with the "Boston racist capitol of the world" crap. I heard it in the Navy and I hear it on the the internet. Almost all true Bostonians will tell you that most issues that happen after a sporting event come from stupid out of town college kids. Yes, Boston does have it's racist people, but not nearly as much as people make it out to be.

I've heard nothing but bad things from black friends and relatives who have spent time in Boston. Now that I think about it I don't think I've ever even liked anyone from Boston.

I've heard nothing but bad things from black friends and relatives who have spent time in Boston. Now that I think about it I don't think I've ever even liked anyone from Boston.

Well I can say from my experience going to school there, it's the actual Bostonian's not the college kids who usually do that crap.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Boston is the worst place I've ever played behind WV. And I've played in a lot of boony ass arenas...

Its so much worse because they typically don't have the same excuse as the toothless hick from Alabama with the STATES RITES shirt. Its the nicest, cleanest racist town on the east coast.

Onemic

Boston is the worst place I've ever played behind WV. And I've played in a lot of boony ass arenas...

Its so much worse because they typically don't have the same excuse as the toothless hick from Alabama with the STATES RITES shirt. Its the nicest, cleanest racist town on the east coast.

Even Bill Russel hates it.

DY_nasty

Even Bill Russel hates it.
I played in Boston three times. Once in high school and twice in college. In high school it was part of a tournament and the people running the show as well as the "supporters" were just dicks for no reason. I was only 16 at the time, but I remember this dude jumping up our managers ass for just for asking about sideline commodities. "You boys too good for hose water?", broken chairs, etc...

In college, it was like everything I heard from the stands had some racial shit behind it.

The last two pages of this thread crushed me. Hedisa Visapa is just too real.

Also, re: Boston - one of the most down-to-earth white guys I know is from there. However, he grew up in the ghetto w/the black kids and other poor kids (and is now pretty successful, actually), so he could never be racist.

I can't understand how a place that's so college-y and supposedly liberal is home to such powerful, casual racism.

ecurbj

Come at me

Shit. It didn't register with me at first the "you can't google image, don't do it". I didn't want to do it. Buuuuuuttttt I DID!! But man she is sexy as fuck.

DY_nasty

So I just got taken on a surprise date by a dude today. I thought it was just two black guys in the army getting some chik-fil-a but apparently but apparently he was bi lol.

He was cool about it (apparently the girls that I went to San Antonio with got salty that I'd rather pay for a massage and roll solo than listen to their gossip and weave stories all day so they went high school on me) but I fully expect to be labeled a DLB in the meantime.

abuC

So I just got taken on a surprise date by a dude today. I thought it was just two black guys in the army getting some chik-fil-a but apparently but apparently he was bi lol.

He was cool about it (apparently the girls that I went to San Antonio with got salty that I'd rather pay for a massage and roll solo than listen to their gossip and weave stories all day so they went high school on me) but I fully expect to be labeled a DLB in the meantime.

LOL, what gave away his intentions?

DY_nasty

LOL, what gave away his intentions?

"I didn't even know you got down like that... Is that why you always chill in the barracks?"
"Naw, I'm just cheap. You know how it is lol"
"I feel that... why go out when you can get it in for free with the guys here"
"I usually just do my own thing. Play video games, watch movies, kick back and wait wut?"
:D
:|
"Oh my bad dude! I thought you were"
"Naw, but chik-fil-a is my shit"
"Word. Same here"

Onemic

"I didn't even know you got down like that... Is that why you always chill in the barracks?"
"Naw, I'm just cheap. You know how it is lol"
"I feel that... why go out when you can get it in for free with the guys here"
"I usually just do my own thing. Play video games, watch movies, kick back and wait wut?"
:D
:|
"Oh my bad dude! I thought you were"
"Naw, but chik-fil-a is my shit"
"Word. Same here"

Don't like the BBD?

Top Bottom