• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Callisto Protocol is $3.75 at Gamestop

BOMBA
boom GIF

swaffles23

I got a copy for 5 bucks a couple days ago a long with Scarlett Nexus for 5 bucks.. I figured it's worth a playthrough for that price

Drizzlehell

Banned
Damn. I actually feel kinda bad that it flopped THAT hard, considering that it wasn't nearly as bad as you'd think judging by those price dropps. This shit ain't Redfall that's for sure.

The only other game that got it worse in recent memory was Immortals of Aveum, and that was a genuinely good game. It's so difficult to achieve a breakthrough with a new IP these days. I bet that both of those would've sold well enough to merit a much improved sequel if they came out at a different time and under different conditions.

Seeing games like that flop this hard only makes me worried that publishers will take it as a sign not to take any chances on new things anymore. None whatsoever.

Jayjayhd34

Damn. I actually feel kinda bad that it flopped THAT hard, considering that it wasn't nearly as bad as you'd think judging by those price dropps. This shit ain't Redfall that's for sure.

The only other game that got it worse in recent memory was Immortals of Aveum, and that was a genuinely good game. It's so difficult to achieve a breakthrough with a new IP these days. I bet that both of those would've sold well enough to merit a much improved sequel if they came out at a different time and under different conditions.

Seeing games like that flop this hard only makes me worried that publishers will take it as a sign not to take any chances on new things anymore. None whatsoever.

I think was performance issues that gave bad rep liked it but not the best game out there never finished. Never got got past bit where you need rescue that guy.

Last edited:

Ristifer

Pretty good game. Sucks that it flopped that hard, but it’s still a solid game to go through. Some here act like it tortured their families.

Top Bottom