• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

THE CLONE WARS Season V lOTl Heroes Fall, Darth Maul Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.

antonz

I watched the last bits of The Clone Wars season five on Netflix and was wondering if anyone can explain what the heck went on with the murder mystery/bombing storyline.

There's a scene where Ahsoka is in a cell with a bombing suspect. They're alone, and the woman starts choking to death. The implication is Ahsoka used to force to kill the woman.

It's later revealed the true killer/mastermind behind the bombing is another Jedi. But I don't think they ever explained how the bombing suspect in the cell was killed.

Did I miss something here? Did they explain the locked room murder?

She was choked to death with the force. It could have been Barriss or perhaps Palpatine himself since he is supposed to be able to do that stuff at long range.

MC Safety

She was choked to death with the force. It could have been Barriss or perhaps Palpatine himself since he is supposed to be able to do that stuff at long range.

Yeah, they make it pretty clear she was choked with the force. But as for the rest, you're just guessing, right? I was wondering if the show ever attempted to explain the scene.

antonz

Yeah, they make it pretty clear she was choked with the force. But as for the rest, you're just guessing, right? I was wondering if the show ever attempted to explain the scene.

They never say who did it. Bariss is the Jedi who setup Ahsoka so it would most likely be her but Bariss would not have the power in the force to be very far from the scene when it happened so she would have had to be nearby and given at the time all focus is on ahsoka its feasible she could have been around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom