• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Daily Show - Eric Trump and his charity events.

Keasar

So, The Daily Show aired a bit regarding Donald Trumps son Eric Trump, regarding charity events held in his name to donate money to foundation for kids with cancer.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uh4Ho2wOoco
I'll give you some time to watch this, it's not long, only about 4:30.

Okay, done?

WHAT THE FLYING FUCKSTER TRUMP!? Donald Trump forced his son to charge the foundations money to hold these charity events, even charge MORE money for these events than normal. Even though they were (the Trump business) supposed to stand for the costs. Knowing full well that this was about kids with cancer, he was pocketing money directly from.
tenor.gif

This picture does not even convey half the anger and hate I am feeling right now.
As someone who as a kid lost my best friend to cancer, stood by his bed and saw him die a slow and painful death.
As someone who was so close to loosing a beloved nephew to cancer, just barely making it through.
There is no hell deep enough for a bastard as disgusting as Donald Trump, I have not enough curses to throw upon him and his filthy existence, I will be listening the upcoming Comey hearing with the deepest of interest and hope by the end the entire world declares him an enemy to humanity as a whole for being the fucking disgusting fucker he is. Every day, more revelations about him come to light, and every day, my contempt for him and everyone who supports him deepens.

Here is the article that this information comes from:
https://www.forbes.com/sites/danale...charity-money-into-his-business/#3a6347a26b4a

It's easy to focus on Donald Trump, so it's easy to forget just how big of a pile of garbage the whole family is.

It feels a bit different this time- Eric was doing the right thing but Donald beat that out of him and now he's as disgusting an individual as his father.

Jackpot

Banned
Can you imagine if Obama's kids had acted even half as bad as Eric Trump?

Hell, just them looking bored during the Turkey pardoning was enough to bring the N-word on the tip of the right's tongue.

Keasar

Can you imagine if Obama's kids had acted even half as bad as Eric Trump?

Hell, just them looking bored during the Turkey pardoning was enough to bring the N-word on the tip of the right's tongue.

Wait what the fuck what?

Vlaphor

Wait what the fuck what?

The kids looked bored at a long and slow moving event.

If the kids were white, then that'd be seen as normal for a teenager....but they were not, so suddenly, they become disrespectful little thugs.

Keasar

The kids looked bored at a long and slow moving event.

If the kids were white, then that'd be seen as normal for a teenager....but they were not, so suddenly, they become disrespectful little thugs.

yeah I mean, that is the normal expected behaviour, also I am not American and have always thought the whole turkey pardon thing the American President does seems like a Monty Python-esque silly thing, but who the hell would be close to using the n-word against a pair of kids not being amused?

I feel like the question is rhetorical because the answer is probably predictable (conservative racist assholes), but still.

Top Bottom