• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Dark Knight Rises (Batman 3) - No Riddler

Status
Not open for further replies.

MisterHero

I can understand you are eggcited, but I already know the answer:

egghead1.jpg
I saw those episodes of 60s Batman last weekend. Holy crap he's a good villain trapped in a campy parody. He uses the law to get a Native American leader to reclaim Gotham's land, installs himself as mayor, makes lawbreaking okay, makes dogooding illegal, tells the police to shoot Batman & Robin on sight (they were banned from Gotham).
He nearly escapes except he only eats AAA-grade white eggs, and Batman and Robin deduces his last location, and capture him after an egg-cellent egg-throwing match.

They could probably write a straight comic story based on those episodes and it would be good.

Shoot, maybe Nolan can use him for Batman 4. The only problem is that Vincent Price is dead

effzee

Since the movie is complete this will be the last also for Bat-Gaf following Nolan's Batman movies. Some of us been here since 2004 following his movies.

Sad day. Some of the best times I have had on GAF have been due to Bat-Gaf. And following production of each of the three movies I actually got into movies more than I was and learned a lot about how some of the stuff is done.

Thanks everyone!

:(

Who knows what direction Batman will go in next with a new director, cast, and crew. Hopefully Nolan staying on board as producer helps it reach higher levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom