• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Dark Knight Rises - Trailer 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

NumberTwo

Paper or plastic?
My reaction
VwsyI.gif

I lol'd

a plane is really bothering people? After the bad pod, bat cycle, sonar goggles, and the shit he pulled in China, a plane is the next logical step for Bruce.

The plane doesn't bug me at all. I don't know why some of you are deciding that's the straw that finally break the camels back.
it's the batman trailer cycle, people latch onto certain things, discuss them or complain or analyze for a while, movie comes out, everyone flips their shit and is in love, then a few months later the movie sucks and was overrated.

Or something.

Banes voice sounds really unnatural.
it's not supposed to sound like a person just talking.

Imm0rt4l

it's the batman trailer cycle, people latch onto certain things, discuss them or complain or analyze for a while, movie comes out, everyone flips their shit and is in love, then a few months later the movie sucks and was overrated.

Or something.

it's not supposed to sound like a person just talking.

well yea his mouth is obscured.

Sounds like liam to me
I guess it kinda does, liam meets sean connery.

You have to remember people think these movies are realistic.

They are more grounded but they are still comic book movies at the end of the day. It's cool that Nolan tried to give more "realistic" reasons for Batman, and people like the Joker, to exist but it's still comic books.

Loxley

The plane doesn't bug me at all. I don't know why some of you are deciding that's the straw that finally break the camels back.

A psycho billionaire dressing up like a bat and fighting crime I can handle, but a psycho billionaire dressing up like bat and fighting crime while flying a plane?

I don't know man, that's just ridiculous. Crazy even.

3N16MA

Banned
I was hoping Solo was going to do the OT for this but it has already been claimed. Would have given me a good excuse to make the Skyfall OT.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
*SPLOOGE*

:O :O

jsnepo

Hype level up! I'll get the BD releases to be ready for this movie. Are the BD transfers of the first two movies great?

jsnepo

I haven't watched the Batman Begins transfer, the The Dark Knight looks amazing on Blu-ray.

Great! They should be pretty cheap right now.

In the "severe punishment" line, it looks like Wayne was given a dose of that
rare blue flower

Looked good. Best trailer for the movie so far. I still feel like they are trying to cram too much into this one, and it will suffer for it. Still think it will deliver as a good film, but not to the level that Nolan GAF is expecting. Of course, it will be hyped to high heavens as a masterpiece of cinema even if it is mediocre.

And am I crazy, or did that one shot of Batman responding to Catwoman's question of "You can't give anymore" (or something) seem like it was JGL and not Bale?

Catwoman side-kick shit is not jiving with me. This is supposed to be Bruce's movie goddammit and he's supposed to do it alone. Harry and Peter team-up confirmed! Third movie cycle continues.

DaMan121

They are more grounded but they are still comic book movies at the end of the day. It's cool that Nolan tried to give more "realistic" reasons for Batman, and people like the Joker, to exist but it's still comic books.

Easy solution, watch Avengers before this, and Rises will seem like a documentary. (Not a criticism of Avengers in any way,btw).

Kud Dukan

Honestly, I thought Catwomen looked a lot better in this trailer than anything else we've seen of her thus far. Definitely excited to see how they use her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom