• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The decline of women

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
I have realized that currently women have little value in relationships, especially with the bad influences of social networks.

Before they were the girls who were understanding, affectionate and who helped in a way.

Now there are women who lack values, single mothers who are the worst thing in society, but above all the promiscuity and deception that exists.

Currently, as incredible as it may seem, women proclaim themselves to be intelligent, but they always go in search of the worst in society, the typical batterers or the irresponsible.

cholos-toluca-9-3.jpg

Types of style as current.

But the blame lies with the men themselves for overvaluing them.

Then they have children with different men and want the current partner to help them financially.

It is very illogical, that before in a relationship there was force, and now these times the romance or affection of women has been lost or that they are too rare.

I have realized that currently women have little value in relationships, especially with the bad influences of social networks.

Before they were the girls who were understanding, affectionate and who helped in a way.

Now there are women who lack values, single mothers who are the worst thing in society, but above all the promiscuity and deception that exists.

Currently, as incredible as it may seem, women proclaim themselves to be intelligent, but they always go in search of the worst in society, the typical batterers or the irresponsible.

cholos-toluca-9-3.jpg

Types of style as current.

Then they have children with different men and want the current partner to help them financially.

It is very illogical, that before in a relationship there was force, and now these times the romance or affection of women has been lost or that they are too rare.
Is3HsEA.jpeg

INC

Gold Member
Don't bother, they want wanna sell themselves on onlyfans, go ahead. I want some fun, I'll pick and pay and they can pretend to like me.

I'm done with dating overall tbh I've yet to meet a female who's even worth my time, patience and love. I'll keep the women in my life currently as good friends, I can still go on dates with them to the cinema or food and it's always 50/50 and fun, so really at this point all a woman would be bringing to the table is lowering rent and bills

GHG

Gold Member
Sorry to say it but the way this topic has been approached has incel vibes with some broad generalisations.

There are still a ton of good women out there Heimdall_Xtreme Heimdall_Xtreme , what you need to focus on is what you can do to make yourself an attractive proposition to what you intend to attract. Only worry about what you can control.
Even as extreme as it might sound, if there are no women where you live that fit your criteria then travel and move.

So it is right to support other men's children?

for the mistakes of women?

What makes you think you have to do that? There are other options.

Last edited:

Heimdall_Xtreme

There's plenty of normal women out there, if these are the types or interactions you always get then remember the old saying, "If everywhere you go smells like shit, check your shoes".
I have a master's degree, I have an important job that many people would like, a good salary that is more than 7 times what people in my country aspire to.

I even have a job that millions of people would like to be in my place.

I have a master's degree, I have an important job that many people would like, a good salary that is more than 7 times what people in my country aspire to.

Do you put yourself out there and actually enjoy life or just sit inside? Garden, dance, book clubs, anime conventions. Get your ass out there.

GHG

Gold Member

Your job (and money) shouldn't be the only thing you have to offer though, it can't be the whole of your self-worth or what defines your personality.

You even alluded to it yourself, why is it that you think some women are attracted to the types of men you described in your opening post? What are they offering them that you aren't?

Moffat Think GIF by Toledo Walleye

Heimdall_Xtreme

Your lack of success with women is your own fault.
In fact I have been successful with women, what happens is that they did not let me progress in my personal future, and I have put study and work above all... so as not to be a man with financial problems. Now that I've achieved my successes and finally have the job, it's time to look for someone of value, and not just someone who see me like a bag of money.

Last edited:

nush

it's time to look for someone of value, and not just someone who see me like a bag of money.

You describe yourself as a bag of money.

In fact I have been successful with women, what happens is that they did not let me progress in my personal future, and I have put study and work above all... so as not to be a man with financial problems. Now that I've achieved my successes and finally have the job, it's time to look for someone of value, and not just someone who see me like a bag of money.
Sounds like you were chasing the bag and now that you have the bag, are shocked that people see you as holding the bag.

Heimdall_Xtreme

Yeah but how are YOU as a person? Or are you just defined by your job?
As a person, I define myself as someone who has moved forward, Altruistic in moments, Persevering in my ideas, Who has faced conflicts and difficulties in life that many would like to escape... Even in my country they named me Covid Hero, because I risked my life in the pandemic.

Heimdall_Xtreme

Your job (and money) shouldn't be the only thing you have to offer though, it can't be the whole of your self-worth or what defines your personality.

You even alluded to it yourself, why is it that you think some women are attracted to the types of men you described in your opening post? What are they offering them that you aren't?

Moffat Think GIF by Toledo Walleye
Indeed, it is true, there is still time and moments for girls that are not tik cough, right?

Jsisto

Not going to get into the weeds here but there is so much going on right now that is absolutely disastrous for the dynamic between genders that I have absolutely no faith the western world, America in particular, will be able to weather it and come out looking the same by the turn the century. So many things that are basic and fundamental to happiness and social cohesion have been forgotten, thanks in large part to tech and social media.

Coconutt

Gold Member
Once the sexbots are good enough society is fucked, tons of countries are on the decline when it comes to childbirth, men are choosing to go to only fans or get AI girlfriends for their fix. I don't know how we will correct our course.

Lonely Talk To Me GIF by Michelle Porucznik

DKehoe

As a person, I define myself as someone who has moved forward, Altruistic in moments, Persevering in my ideas, Who has faced conflicts and difficulties in life that many would like to escape... Even in my country they named me Covid Hero, because I risked my life in the pandemic.
So what aspects of yourself do you think you need to improve to be more appealing? And I’m not taking about ways that are actually things women need to do. What can you be proactive about and change? That’s what you have control over so focus on that.

bitbydeath

You could not tell them about your money on the first few dates and instead get to know each others interests, and learn what drives them as a person.

If that's an expectation based on their gender (It is), then there's a word I would like to call you that rhymes with "got". But I don't want to get banned.

Either way, I hope you find your crystal skin, whiter then a piece of paper, pure, innocent, angelic tradwife.
Now there are women who lack values
Define what values they lack.
single mothers who are the worst thing in society
I thought that slot was occupied by child molesters, or people fucking with the Planet, who will end up killing us all.

Can you elaborate on why you think they are the worst thing in society?
but above all the promiscuity
Again, I'm dying to call you the word that rhymes with "got".

Who cares? Let people be? Let them fuck how many people they want? Which is something men already have the social freedom to do, and there's literally no scientific evidence, biological or whatever basis that dictates that women can't do the same, besides you being the word that rhymes with "got", but that's not evidence.
and deception that exists.
Elaborate, please. I may agree or not.
Currently, as incredible as it may seem, women proclaim themselves to be intelligent
Some are, some aren't. Same with men. I have no idea how you would go about judging that, without admitting that this is based on your narrow experiences wirh women.
, but they always go in search of the worst in society, the typical batterers or the irresponsible
cholos-toluca-9-3.jpg
Plenty do, plenty don't. Can you be specific with your use of the word "always"?
I still don't understand this hate-boner for Simps that your ilk has, when their existence is a consequence of a larger issue.

There's a reason why they exist, and it's directly related to male loneliness. Something that should be discussed, beyond blaming Simps, without giving them better alternatives. Alternatives that could be brought to light, if discussions happened.
Generalizing helps a lot when talking about a sub-group of women that need to be held accountable. Those women are a thing. Be specific next time, and will reach more people.
I genuinely don't get what you mean here, so I will be quiet.

Audiophile

Still good women out there but there's no doubt in my mind the ratio has skewed.

Biggest problem imo is the transactional relationship mindset: ultimately, "what can I get out of this for me?" and "..how little do I have to put in to get it". Like there's some scorecard and the winner is whoever gets the most.

A mutual inclination to go with "what can I do for them" is the place to come from imo. As long as there's a fundamental understanding that you're both in that space (without the need to constantly prove or reiterate it due to insecurities).

You might think two people with the mindset "what can I give?" or "what can I get?" might amount to the same thing but one is foundational and one destructive.

Getting to be there for someone is the reward.. I wanna hold her hair back when she's sick or give her an extra ten minutes before waking her up after she fell asleep on my arm, even though I have pins and needles and it's probably gonna fall off. That shit's the top of the mountain right there..

On the getting into a relationship, it seems it's become an absolute minefield of games and abritrary bullshit. I prefer the "I like you" & "I like you too" approach. Not the whole second-guessing whether or not you're being too eager or too aloof as if I have to orchestrate some perfect display to satisfy a checklist with goalposts that move by the second. And if a text or phone call didn't land at the perfect time, resulting in the "ick", then I've just filtered out an idiot.

Meicyn

Gold Member
OP still hasn’t grown out of the teenage “all women are whores” phase of life, puts himself on a pedestal about how altruistic he is, how much money he has, how much more educated he is, and that he’s a covid hero… chooses to broadcast his questionable thinking out in the open, and then wonders why he can’t find a healthy relationship.

NecrosaroIII

Ultimate DQ Fan

Here is a suggestion. If a woman wants to know what you have to offer, theyre not asking for your resume

Stop putting pussy on a pedistal. Loosen up and focus on being fun and relaxed around women.

Top Bottom