• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The decline of women

bender

What time is it?
161583.gif

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
You always were, you merely embraced it now.

I might have to change it to something very western before I end up sounding like lizard-robot-incel-mcgee over there.

Hugare

Embarrassing thread

Go outside and touch grass, OP

I live with my gf and I sure as hell dont look like your examples

Dont want to be rude but maybe, just maybe, you are the problem.

Your obsession for Kat from Gravity Rush is probably not a turn on for most girls. For starters.

Girls shouldnt feel attracted to you just because you fill a list of what a good guy should be. "But I have a job! And I can speak 4 different languages!". Doesnt work like that.

There is someone for everyone out there (and I mean everyone, seriously). You should leave your comfort zone and look for her. You are either not looking in the right places, or giving up too soon. If you want the right person for you, she'll hardly appear on your first try.

Last edited:

nush

Embarrassing thread

Go outside and touch grass, OP

I live with my gf and I sure as hell dont look like your examples

Dont want to be rude but maybe, just maybe, you are the problem.

Your obsession for Kat from Gravity Rush is probably not a turn on for most girls. For starters.

Girls shouldnt feel attracted to you just because you fill a list of what a good guy should be. "But I have a job! And I can speak 4 different languages!". Doesnt work like that.

There is someone for everyone out there (and I mean everyone, seriously). You should leave your comfort zone and look for her.
Maybe he should wear a medal saying he’s the “Covid Hero” of his country. That’ll make them wet.

Last edited:

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
I have realized that currently women have little value in relationships, especially with the bad influences of social networks.

Before they were the girls who were understanding, affectionate and who helped in a way.

Now there are women who lack values, single mothers who are the worst thing in society, but above all the promiscuity and deception that exists.

Currently, as incredible as it may seem, women proclaim themselves to be intelligent, but they always go in search of the worst in society, the typical batterers or the irresponsible.

cholos-toluca-9-3.jpg

Types of style as current.

But the blame lies with the men themselves for overvaluing them.

Then they have children with different men and want the current partner to help them financially.

It is very illogical, that before in a relationship there was force, and now these times the romance or affection of women has been lost or that they are too rare.

You decry women being influenced by social media yet YOU are doing the same thing! The entire Internet is social media ... Any comment sections, message boards, etc ... They're all social media.

Plenty of women have values of family, God, etc. You're focusing (like certain males do) on the "worst" segments of the woman population.

Women have no value in relationships? Word? Then just get you a man.

I know many incredible women... And they go for upstanding men!

You blame women for being "baby mamas"? How many are single mothers due to divorce? Or a seeming "good guy" who up and left them? How many are single mothers because of SA? PLENTY!

But that didn't occur to you. You'd rather SOLELY blame women for YOUR faults because you think so highly of yourself. You have no introspection!

I'ma stop here because my day is already bad. Don't need to make it worse.

tommib

Gold Member
As someone who has intensely dated in the past but is now partnered for 4 years, nothing put me off more than men bragging about their jobs, houses, cars, academic achievements…

Anyone who was kind and an actual humble gentleman would immediately get my attention. Show people that you want to listen to them and show interest. Be a cool motherfucker and just have a good time when you’re on a date. That’s what they’ll remember the day after not your professional situation.

Be nice and have a good talk.

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
So what aspects of yourself do you think you need to improve to be more appealing? And I’m not taking about ways that are actually things women need to do. What can you be proactive about and change? That’s what you have control over so focus on that.
I think it's because I'm a very calm person, but they see me as serious...

And my situation is that since I have 2 jobs, I barely rest on Saturdays and Sundays.

I have to find someone to see how to locate her.

And as they had mentioned, I'm not a braggart, because I don't brag about things, especially with people I know from experience.

It's more that people discover what I am.... And not for the material... And I only want the right one to see me for who I am and my values... Nor do I want to show what I have.

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
As someone who has intensely dated in the past but is now partnered for 4 years, nothing put me off more than men bragging about their jobs, houses, cars, academic achievements…

Anyone who was kind and an actual humble gentleman would immediately get my attention. Show people that you want to listen to them and show interest. Be a cool motherfucker and just have a good time when you’re on a date. That’s what they’ll remember the day after not your professional situation.

Be nice and have a good talk.
Yeah it's crazy that so many people have nothing to say other than rattle off their accomplishments or talk about what they own. That doesn't substitute a personality.

Last edited:

Heimdall_Xtreme

But that's what you've been doing in this thread.
Give me an example, to improve.

I'm not bragging and it's not my intention... What happens is that I remain confidential and I have more confidence in saying it here because I know the forum... For the freedom to express myself.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Yeah it's crazy that so many people have nothing to say other than rattle off their accomplishments or talk about what they own. That doesn't a substitute personality.
When my wife and I were first dating, we didn't really talk about our jobs much outside of the initial "what do you do for work?" question - which we both answered briefly and vaguely.

Me: "I work in IT"
Her: "I'm an office worker"

What I didn't say was that by the time I had met her I had worked in IT for 10 years (I was a young 26 at the time), was a programming lead and project manager (big money, high competency, etc.). What she didn't say was that she was actually a college professor who ran a computer lab and was also a licensed test proctor.

She thought I worked in a call center making minimum wage. I thought she was a secretary. It wasn't until several weeks in that we both figured out the other person had a pretty advanced career (after I opened my dumb mouth saying something like "well, I'd hire you as my secretary").

Anyway - hard agree with you that what you do for money shouldn't be a defining character trait of your personality.

6adaoxjlcjl71.jpg

Heimdall_Xtreme

You really are living on that title again I see. Is that your chat up line?

No, they just asked me about my life's achievements and that's what I answered.

Not that I brag about it or anything, but at least it's a personal achievement for me... And I don't say it often.

12Goblins

Lil’ Gobbie
op the reason women dont like you is because you have no social skills. thats why even fat sacks of shit with no money can get laid if they can make them laugh (social skills). stop spending all ur time working, get some hobbies where you have to meet new people and learn new skills, and all of this will go away

West Texas CEO

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
op the reason women dont like you is because you have no social skills. thats why even fat sacks of shit with no money can get laid if they can make them laugh (social skills). stop spending all ur time working, get some hobbies where you have to meet new people and learn new skills, and all of this will go away
gtfo, we're in here to be bitter about women.

Heimdall_Xtreme

I got a question?

Do you work out? Like eat healthy and have six pack abs?

I reccomand to get into that if you want to attract high value women

But personally just hit it and quit it and don't let them take advantage of you
I exercise daily 1 hour a day, I'm not bad basically, but you're right, I need to get stronger for my health.

Top Bottom