• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The decline of women

SiahWester

Society and our culture are shit. That's just what it is. I'm a gay guy and so thankful to have found a partner. It took a lifetime to find someone who wasn't crazy though. No doubt that translates into the heterosexual experience. I've seen it in friends and family. It's hard to find good people. Like everything in life though you just focus on what is in your control. Keep your mindset positive and don't give up. Try doing things you haven't and after enough time and energy something will work out.

Last edited:

Power Pro

Society and our culture are shit. That's just what it is. I'm a gay guy and so thankful to have found a partner. It took a lifetime to find someone who wasn't crazy though. No doubt that translates into the heterosexual experience. It's hard to find good people.
That's useful knowledge actually. It's probably not restricted to one sex I suppose. I do think the internet has rotted all of our brains for the worse. I keep wishing I could spend less time on it, but I got my own personal problems with my dad being ill, and just trying to make it by. I come on here usually cuz...

Chris Farley Reaction GIF

ahtlas7

Girls like bad boys. You want a hot, fun girl that likes you? Grow your hair, tattoo your body, get a motorcycle, join a gang. Girls will line up to be with you.

I had to go through a lot of insane, unstable, and indecisive women before meeting someone I was finally happy with. That being said, I had to work a lot on the way I choose the women I dated, too (especially because I've always liked dating pretty girls 5 or so years younger than me) before I could finally find someone I felt myself comfortable with. Just her being stable, emotionally responsible, and having consideration for both her and my needs was fantastic enough for me to start seriously dating her and trying to see where this goes.

Last edited:

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
Dating women really isn't that difficult. Basic hygiene, have decent sense of fashion, have confidence in yourself, and have your life somewhat together (not living with your mother, not in piles of tremendous debt, etc). All things every man should be doing anyway.

Last edited:

Kenpachii

I have realized that currently women have little value in relationships, especially with the bad influences of social networks.

Before they were the girls who were understanding, affectionate and who helped in a way.

Now there are women who lack values, single mothers who are the worst thing in society, but above all the promiscuity and deception that exists.

Currently, as incredible as it may seem, women proclaim themselves to be intelligent, but they always go in search of the worst in society, the typical batterers or the irresponsible.

cholos-toluca-9-3.jpg

Types of style as current.

But the blame lies with the men themselves for overvaluing them.

Then they have children with different men and want the current partner to help them financially.

It is very illogical, that before in a relationship there was force, and now these times the romance or affection of women has been lost or that they are too rare.

Difference between those guys and you is, they actually ask woman out all day long and have 3-5 chicks in every place lined up because of it.

Instead of over analyzing start to ask woman out in the real world and soon u also got a girlfriend.

Last edited:
Girls like bad boys. You want a hot, fun girl that likes you? Grow your hair, tattoo your body, get a motorcycle, join a gang. Girls will line up to be with you.
Awkward Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

In case not, none of this is true.
Just don’t be a boring uptight dude with a stick up your ass.
If you’re fun and funny you’re fine.

Puscifer

There's plenty of normal women out there, if these are the types or interactions you always get then remember the old saying, "If everywhere you go smells like shit, check your shoes".
I had this conversation with a friend of mine who consistently fetishized Black, Arabic and Latino Men over their skin color and despite me trying to explain that people can smell that behavior a mile away no amount of good looks and money will beat how uncomfortable you make people he does it anyway the whines about it.

Last edited:

jufonuk

not tag worthy
I would hate to be dating in today’s society must be mental.

a lot of women believe social media so they think it’s really like that. But then you get people who use social media for their drama.

Also a lot of inspirational quotes etc.
But I do not think it’s as like that as you think.

But I don’t know your situation who you met or like so I can’t say or how you met them.

Last edited:

Cyberpunkd

Gold Member
Now there are women who lack values, single mothers who are the worst thing in society, but above all the promiscuity and deception that exists.
WTF is this incel shit?

you are dumb for real GIF

Again, for extra effect:

Animated GIF

Blaming women for the guy not pulling out instead of men being responsible since in overwhelming majority of cases they do not want to raise their kids, hence why mothers are 'single'?

Bold Strategy Cotton GIF by MOODMAN

jufonuk

not tag worthy
You're on social media right now.

Also, some men think that what they're reading here can be believed.
Inception GIF

I can’t tell if OP is trolling or serious.
I’m naive

Andrew Tate is a twat. Regardless don’t listen to him on the way he treats women. Unless he himself is hiding behind a persona.

I can’t tell anymore nor do I want to watch any of his stuff.
Apart from the guy who looks like him dancing lol.

Last edited:

Lambogenie

Men too, let's be fair.

Man or woman, best advice is find someone who doesn't spend much time on social media or celeb news. Awareness is good, but hours just trawling through being a "yas queen" commenter is someone to avoid.

Keep looking while doing your own thing whatever it is (work, hobbies, etc). Eventually someone comes along. Get your parents or friends to suggest if they know people/meet someone too, absolutely nothing wrong with this (I'd prefer it).

jufonuk

not tag worthy
Men too, let's be fair.

Man or woman, best advice is find someone who doesn't spend much time on social media or celeb news. Awareness is good, but hours just trawling through being a "yas queen" commenter is someone to avoid.

Keep looking while doing your own thing whatever it is (work, hobbies, etc). Eventually someone comes along. Get your parents or friends to suggest if they know people/meet someone too, absolutely nothing wrong with this (I'd prefer it).
This is good advice.

FunkMiller

The crux of this is, if you’re whining about what women are like in modern society, but not what men are like as well, you are very much part of the problem.

Stop with the incel shit, and blaming others for your shortcomings. Work on, and improve your own shit, otherwise no self respecting woman is coming anywhere near you.

Toots

Gold Member
I have a master's degree, I have an important job that many people would like, a good salary that is more than 7 times what people in my country aspire to.

I even have a job that millions of people would like to be in my place.
If you don't get girls with your situation, you must be really ugly on top of being annoying then.

More seriously, don't let your bitterness dictate your interactions with others, especially women, and try to move to other social circles than the ones you're in now. There's plenty of good people, women and men, don't let yourself fooled by what you see on social medias.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
I don't think it's just women, most people suck nowadays imo. Too much social media, lack of motivation or hobbies and fried brains.

But there's still lots of cool people out there OP, so don't be so bitter and get yourself some pussy.

Last edited:

Quasicat

Gold Member
I see this with my high school student…some are very smart, attractive, and could go for the other smart and attractive guys, but they go for the bad boys. These are the guys that have the ankle monitor mandated by court, who sell drugs, and are verbally and physically abusive. It’s frustrating to watch them make these choices.

Lunarorbit

Holy shit. I believe the expression is touch grass.

And try not to be a douche to any women on your way outside.

Seriously there's 8 billion people on the planet. If you can't find someone then you aren't looking in the right places and/or you might be the problem.

There's tons of trash humans of every sexual variety. Don't stick your dick in trash humans

BlackTron

Gold Member
Women are coded this way throughout evolution. They seduce, whisper into your ears, and try to control you and if you can't fuck them properly they will look for fuckbuddies. If you can't provide them the values they need, maybe a goat is your ideal partner.

Meh. Men are also coded to fuck like jackrabbits and spread their DNA with as many partners as possible to maximize genetic potential. Behaving the way we are coded, just means being an animal. The difference between us and them is the capacity to make a decision about what we are doing.

Grildon Tundy

Gold Member
Wasn't there a survey where something like 30% of NeoGAF users were women? I'd be curious to hear their takes in this thread. But also don't blame them for keeping their sex and/or gender on the downlow. I wouldn't want to get dogpiled in DMs if I were them.

JimmyRustler

Gold Member
Wasn't there a survey where something like 30% of NeoGAF users were women? I'd be curious to hear their takes in this thread. But also don't blame them for keeping their sex and/or gender on the downlow. I wouldn't want to get dogpiled in DMs if I were them.
Speaking of… I always wondered how a girls Insta DM must look like. Must be like a buffet.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Speaking of… I always wondered how a girls Insta DM must look like. Must be like a buffet.
Don't know about IG but a girl showed me her Tinder once. She had hundreds of matches, from ripped dudes to fat lads, and I'd rate this gal as a 6/10.

Last edited:

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space

22.7% and I still wouldn't trust that statistic as far as I could throw it.

Ellery

The internet of new has become very good at making you feel small, weak and insignificant.
When surfing social media and websites like 9GAG for extended periods of time it feels like foreign controlled agencies have entered your brain and replaced all you have learned in your life with confusion and anger.

Be stronger and better. If you are more miserable you will find more misery. There are certainly bad things, but overall things aren't that bad. As long as you don't apply the filter that has been created by algorithmic internet surfing to the real world.

Raven117

Gold Member
Alright, this has gone on long enough. Let me help y’all.

Be attractive. Dont be unattractive.

Hth

Last edited:

Synless

The women are normal dude. You need to go out and meet some not on an app.

Some small subset are whores, it was always that way. Avoid those ones.

navii

My fantasy is that my girlfriend was actually a young high school girl.
What I wouldn't give to be in the prime of my life and have access to an app that will let me use the best software assisted photos of myself, self selected to portray me in the best light possible and allow me to approach more women in a night than I could stomach to be rejected by in my entire lifetime. And you still complain how hard it is to date in 2024? You know it's not like the traditional cold approach, joining clubs, work collagues, friends of friends, parties, bars, educational institutions way isn't available to you. You got so many ways to be rejected by women till you find one who will fuck you now.

Old man rant over.

FunkMiller

What I wouldn't give to be in the prime of my life and have access to an app that will let me use the best software assisted photos of myself, self selected to portray me in the best light possible and allow me to approach more women in a night than I could stomach to be rejected by in my entire lifetime. And you still complain how hard it is to date in 2024? You know it's not like the traditional cold approach, joining clubs, work collagues, friends of friends, parties, bars, educational institutions way isn't available to you. You got so many ways to be rejected by women till you find one who will fuck you now.

Old man rant over.

I know what you mean. We had to... gasp... go up and talk to complete strangers if we wanted to hook up with a girl. I remember shaking in my fucking boots when I was a kid, and was into someone. But I did it. And sometimes it worked.

And there's the problem with youngsters these days. They think they have it so damned hard, when us old bastards just sit back and laugh, knowing how easy it actually is these days for anyone with any kind of grip on their own lives.

Last edited:
Top Bottom