• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The disc version of Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora needs an online connection to install

SantaC

Brace Yourself Here We Go GIF by MOODMAN
How do you download game updates without a connection?

StereoVsn

Wat are you people overreacting so much about everything? I really dont understand.
You don’t understand why people aren’t done if having mandatory online activation and internet connection to start a single player game?

How about when Ubisoft kills the activation servers in the future. Or if Sony kills your PSN account (as can be seen in the thread just today).

The sheer willingness of people to a)Give up even modest modicum of rights and b)Stan for Corpos has always astounded me.

And yes, PC is already there but at least unless game has Denuvo most of these games have cracks or bypass options.

Metnut

Luckily I have an internet connection so this isn’t an issue for me. Unfortunately, I have a strict no ubi-soft games policy.

NickFire

Movie IP game launching in the 4th quarter of the holiday season. My guess is you need online connection to download the majority (or all of the game) because its coming in hot.

Top Bottom