• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Division 2 |OT| Open Beta (1st-4th Mar)

Survival was such a big hit with the Division community overall I think.

I'd be really surprised if it's not back in some form.

Pie in the sky: it would be really cool if survival takes place in the winter.

Holy crap. I thought you typo'd until I googled it.

Edit: Why the heck is the game twice as big on PS4 than PC and Xbox, which are similar?

Last edited:

120v

i understand everybody's situation is different but this just isn't something i'd play on console given the option. not even buddies at work buying the ps4 version could bring me over

cormack12

Gold Member
barney-duff-veins.gif

They are going all in with this game,even the character customization has more options now,I will wait for some reviews to see how the performance is,but the game is on my "to buy list"

scalman

think i will buy just cheapest normal version there is and buy extra stuff later as its just too much for me. extra means just extra areas or missions not extra gear or stuff , that i never care for as its change nothing into game itself. that day one patch looks large but maybe for digitals it will go smaller , anyway its ok i guess they needed to change stuff in last minute and thats why

think i will buy just cheapest normal version there is and buy extra stuff later as its just too much for me. extra means just extra areas or missions not extra gear or stuff , that i never care for as its change nothing into game itself. that day one patch looks large but maybe for digitals it will go smaller , anyway its ok i guess they needed to change stuff in last minute and thats why

It's the better way to do it, no doubt. The Y1 pass will probably go on sale after the first content drop and maybe before.

B_Boss

What's everyone going to run?

Assault rifle/rifle
Rifle/shotgun
Assault rifle/sniper etc

I’m thinking what I ran in Div1: Sniper (non-negotiable in any shooter personally) + SMG but not 100% as I want to mess with assault rifles more this time around. This wait is utter pain lol...

scalman

Think 2 assault rifles for me will do at lower levels and later maybe assault with slow rifle
Im playing d1 while waiting

Last edited:

Stuart360

Is it a 'Fal', that like auto rifle thing?, thats what i always use as my main, with a Cal90 shotgun as back up. Never actually use the pistol.

EDIT. Actually its not an auto rifle, its one shot, but you can keep tapping shot and it keeps shooting. Great weapon, and quite powerful, plus its good over short and long distance.

Last edited:

scalman

im still testing most weapons im finding new or getting as reward on street on some dudes , maybe i will like it more who knows.

Top Bottom