• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Elder Scrolls Online: Elsweyr announced. (June 4, new Necromancer class, rideable Khajiit, Dragons and more)

Starfield

right now on Bethesda's Livestream:

Cinematic Announcement Trailer:

b53bdb731e7ad7e367858915579bc2d9.jpg

Elsweyr is packed with new stories, adventures, and challenges, including:

• A whole new zone to explore: Elsweyr
  • An epic main story quest line that ties into the Season of the Dragon
  • A powerful new Class: Necromancer
  • A challenging new 12-player Trial: Sunspire
  • Massive new world events: Dragon Attacks
  • A huge amount of unique delves, public dungeons, and stand-alone quests
  • A host of updates and quality-of-life improvements

Link to official announcement: https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/55539

Oh Boi I'm so excited!

Hudo

So, does that rule out Elsweyr for TES6? In any case, I've always been curious about Elsweyr!

Necromancer sounds cool!

Last edited:

UltimaKilo

Gold Member
Is anyone planning on picking this up next week? Doesn’t seem like there’s a lot of players on GAF and I may finally give this game a try.

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
Is anyone planning on picking this up next week? Doesn’t seem like there’s a lot of players on GAF and I may finally give this game a try.

I'll probably get it. Love the exploration in the game but I don't get too far into the various systems.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Thinking about picking this up on Xbox. I've been playing ESO on PS4 for the past couple of years but have been playing the same character. I have the game on Xbox (along with Morrowind, Summerset, Gold Pack, etc) so I might pick this up there and start a new necromancer character.

Curious but not sure at this point. I have many hours in ESO. Have completed all trials.

But it always feels like an obligation to climb back on this horse again.

Rideable cat people? Mhm furry senses are tingling.

I'm making do with the basic edition without a sub. Finally got around to it after years.

Last edited:

UltimaKilo

Gold Member
Thinking about picking this up on Xbox. I've been playing ESO on PS4 for the past couple of years but have been playing the same character. I have the game on Xbox (along with Morrowind, Summerset, Gold Pack, etc) so I might pick this up there and start a new necromancer character.

You can pre-order. Would love to play with some GAF people, if there is a specific server or guild.

Top Bottom