• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The End Of The New York Times Bestseller List For Graphic Novels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bleeding Cool link.

c3d9kjvxgakfawtwwsks.jpg

The New York Times Bestseller List is revising its categories. And losers include the graphic novel hardcover and paperback sections.

This is the final report from last week. With, traditionally, Raina Telgemeier topping the charts.

At least all the Love Is Love contributors got to say they were a New York Times best-selling author before it closed.

If you want this category re-opened, feel free to contact 1-212-556-1200 or timesdigest@nytimes.com.

The final list:

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Interesting.

I assumed that this would be full of more mature, Vertigo esque titles.
Those Telgemeier children's graphic novels are enormous sellers. I work at a local bookstore and they have no competition as far as sales go.

sa201674

Banned
Wait, there's a Kindred Graphic Book?

I read the novel in one sitting last year and thought it was amazing. A real page-turner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom