• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The end of the PlayStation Store thread wrestlers (40+ banners + susprise inside)

keyrat

Great stuff. How long would you say it would take to make these banners? Also, how did you guys decide what would be the banner every week without knowing what would be released?

Goldrusher

keyrat said:
Great stuff. How long would you say it would take to make these banners?
Too long.
keyrat said:
Also, how did you guys decide what would be the banner every week without knowing what would be released?
We usually knew... And if we didn't, we took a game that was released that week (eg GTAIV, MGS4) or something random (eg Afrika).
Kittonwy said:
Why u stop?
cry.gif
tanod and I each got a 5 digit paycheck to promote LittleBigPlanet. :lol
NOT. :(

Tiduz

Eurogaime
sorry if i missed it, but are the nutboys gone, or the whole weekly psn thread?

Im kinda confused, i hope the weekly psn thread still exists, cause i love it.

Goldrusher

Tiduz said:
sorry if i missed it, but are the nutboys gone, or the whole weekly psn thread?

Im kinda confused, i hope the weekly psn thread still exists, cause i love it.
Only the wrestlers, who will be replaced by Sackboy.

calder

*sniff* Truly we were blessed to live in the hidden nutgrab photoshop store thread banner era.

Many of us here have said it before, but thanks to everyone who helped or continues to create the weekly store threads. It's extremely helpful and convenient.

HoTHiTTeR

:( Thanks so much, for so many Thursday morning's spent trying to find those guys w/o reading spoiler tags. They will truly be missed.

Great work guys! Can't wait for the Sackboy editions. My fave was the motorstorm island one too, took me ages to see them for some reason:lol

PirateSean said:
I wanna steal Euro Sackboy as for my avatar :D So awesome
Euro Sackboy is so awesome.
I hate you !

Yeah but ... my avatar is animated
smileyGlasses.gif

And yes of course those banners were awesome. I really want the PSN thread and banners to continue. It's my thursday work good moment. :D

nny

gone? oh.

some of those were brilliant; Godspeed honored wrestlers. You were responsible for the most epic crotch grab of all time.

*salutes*

nny

akachan ningen said:
Second most epic, you mean.

http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2007/204/926596_20070724_screen023.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

No, it was a tough call, but this collection of banners made the difference in favor of the wrestlers crotch grab.

andycapps

The Hug Dog said:
I'll actually miss finding them each week! Awesome work

. It got to be a part of my Thursdays. Hopefully something else can take it's place. It was kind of like the "Where's Waldo" books I read when I was a kid.

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area
these threads were honestly one of the things that motivated me to grab a PS3 last fall. The PS3 community on this board is much tighter than any of the others (well, maybe except for DS). The threads just seemed like a ton of fun and it made it more desirable to stop in and see what was hitting the PSN that week.

Sackboy is great, but man I'm going to miss WWE crotch grabbing superstars.

Concept17

I'll miss the wrestlers. They've been great fun, and usually what I looked for before even checking what was hitting each week.

I look forward to the mentioned Sackboy ones.

Top Bottom