• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Falconeer | Xbox Series X / S + Xbox One and PC | November 10

you can say what you want, for a one-man team, this is pretty damn impressive.

Hope it sells well for him, he has probably poured his soul into the game.
It is impressive work for a single guy, no doubt about it. Doesn't mean it's shielded from criticism. I think it has a great art style and the concept is cool. But it kinda looks like a crappier version of Panzer Dragoon Orta.

Even criticisms aside, it'll do fine. It's a launch title, if it goes on gamepass it'll have even longer legs to grow. With it being made by one person, I'm sure even a moderate sales number would be a great financial success.

sircaw

Banned
It is impressive work for a single guy, no doubt about it. Doesn't mean it's shielded from criticism. I think it has a great art style and the concept is cool. But it kinda looks like a crappier version of Panzer Dragoon Orta.

Even criticisms aside, it'll do fine. It's a launch title, if it goes on gamepass it'll have even longer legs to grow. With it being made by one person, I'm sure even a moderate sales number would be a great financial success.

aye but we need to be realistic in todays world, the other day i saw people comparing halo to bugsnax textures, a team of a few vs a team of hundreds and a budget of 500 million.

This game is not perfect but i hope it sells enough to be able to make a sequel and expand his team in the process, making an even better second game.

that's all i am hoping for.

aye but we need to be realistic in todays world, the other day i saw people comparing halo to bugsnax textures, a team of a few vs a team of hundreds and a budget of 500 million.

This game is not perfect but i hope it sells enough to be able to make a sequel and expand his team in the process, making an even better second game.

If yo don't know already, videogame forums all over the internet are filled with disingenuous ass clowns that speak utter bullshit all the time. Even here. Hell, people in another thread were saying that Halo Infinite was already a failure. A game that's not even out, funded by one of the biggest software companies ever is already a failure because it had a mediocre showing a few months back. People are crazy.

OutRun88

I’m a sucker for passion and people pursuing their dreams, so I’ll probably buy this off that basis alone. Not to mention this actually looks good.

sircaw

Banned
If yo don't know already, videogame forums all over the internet are filled with disingenuous ass clowns that speak utter bullshit all the time. Even here. Hell, people in another thread were saying that Halo Infinite was already a failure. A game that's not even out, funded by one of the biggest software companies ever is already a failure because it had a mediocre showing a few months back. People are crazy.

Well, lets agree on one thing, lets hope for the best for this game.

sircaw

Banned
I’m a sucker for passion and people pursuing their dreams, so I’ll probably buy this off that basis alone. Not to mention this actually looks good.

I am a strict ps5 fan but this game brings back some memories for me when i much younger. The whole flying around on a dragon killing stuff was fantastic back in the day. If i owned an Xbox i would get this.

dorkimoe

you can say what you want, for a one-man team, this is pretty damn impressive.

Hope it sells well for him, he has probably poured his soul into the game.
I take back what I said. I did not know this was a 1 man game. I may check it out if it gets at least decent reviews

Well, lets agree on one thing, lets hope for the best for this game.
Hell yeah, I hope it does well. Love seeing the underdog get a win.

I take back what I said. I did not know this was a 1 man game. I may check it out if it gets at least decent reviews

It's looking like it's gonna be an ok game. If you are a Panzer Dragoon fan, you'll probably enjoy it even more.

Last edited:
Top Bottom