• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The FF13 trailer got me hot and bothered. Which FF do I play now? FF9, FFX-2i, FF12i?

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
shykyoichi said:
Mmmm... Both FFX-2i and FFXIIi are japanese-only. So that's my vote. :D
English voices. Boohiss.
Looks like I will give FF9 a shot when I finish Phantasy Star 4.

Eccocid

PolyGone said:
worst_character_design_ever.jpg

I'm definitely bothered by this character design. I'll bet his name is Fyre cause his hair is like, firey and stuff.

i really hate the design choices of SE now. that shot and character design looks like some CG from 90's. And those costumes oh gawd. everyone looks like they come from a seperate universe without any connection or unified theme in them.

soldat7

I just started FFIX
Evil Forest
. This game is doing a much better job keeping my interest than FFXII. It still looks pretty good too.

How long is FFIX??? What am I getting myself into?

LiK

soldat7 said:
I just started FFIX
Evil Forest
. This game is doing a much better job keeping my interest than FFXII. It still looks pretty good too.

dont worry about the length, just enjoy the ride. very satisfying game. :)

Gomu Gomu

soldat7 said:
I just started FFIX
Evil Forest

Oh yes.

I spent exactly
beautiful hours to finish it (I hate grinding, I only grind when a boss fucks me for good. Meaning I had to grind only like three times).

The more you go deep in FFIX, the more your going to love everything about it.

Imm0rt4l

I absolutely hate the art direction for FFXIII, it just looks so lame to me. the combat in the trailer looked sick though.

I say you should play some ffIX

oneHeero

FFVIII

I just started it last night, opening intro was cool, got to the start poitn of the game and turned it off since I fell asleep.

aerts1js

FFx-2 definetely... or maybe 9. I loved them both..

FFXII is really bad. I loved Vagrant Story and I had high hopes... but just.... no.

rataven

soldat7 said:
I just started FFIX
Evil Forest

IX is going to go on for a very long time if you don't increase the battle speed in the options. And equip Auto-Haste as soon as you get it. It's still a slow battle system, but those changes will make it acceptable.

I love IX. Enjoy :D

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Eccocid said:
i really hate the design choices of SE now. that shot and character design looks like some CG from 90's. And those costumes oh gawd. everyone looks like they come from a seperate universe without any connection or unified theme in them.
I was just saying this to my brother :lol

Ganondorfo

Kuja is the greatest villain in the final fantasy history (okay okay after kefka), the man destroyed a whole town and killed someone precious to someone.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Ganondorfo said:
Kuja is the greatest villain in the final fantasy history (okay okay after kefka), the man destroyed a whole town and killed someone precious to someone.
I haven't really countered with what I'm about to do in many, many years... but I feel like it today...

Sephiroth.

Top Bottom