• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2013 Season |OT| End of the Webber Era

Hackbert

vettels timing is unbelievable good. argh.. why did i change my polesetter. Mhh. but i gues safe bet, that RBRs will not dominate the race

Shaneus

Massa's back, baby. Not horrible from Webber, but about as good as can be expected for such unpredictable conditions.

Should've gone for Vettel for pole as well, damnit :/
vettels timing is unbelievable good. argh.. why did i change my polesetter. Mhh. but i gues safe bet, that RBRs will not dominate the race
Yup.

Fuck, Webber not happy. "Unbelievable". Could it be that they let Vettel come in and Webber wanted to as well but couldn't? That's the word from the Sky commentators.
Sure we'll find out soon enough.

pants

Got damn how lucky am I that I stuck with Vettel :lol

EDIT: Consistently surprised that there is such a thing as a Massa fan in this world.

ramparter

Banned
The Ferraris are gonna devour Vettel by turn 1. Alonso will come out first and Massa second. Then Massa will lose 2-3 places because they will sacrifice him strategically to secure Nando's win.

did it really have to rain???

I'm happy Massa beat Alonso again.. its becoming a trend since the last races of last year. Looking forward to see how Ferrari going to screw his race up in favor of Alonso

Shaneus

Don't have picture at the moment, what's up with Webber?
Radio said "Mark, you're starting fifth."
Webber: "Unbelievable."

Speculation from commentators that maybe they let Vettel come in for fresh tyres and not Webber. No facts yet though, but I'm sure with our Webs we'll soon find out exactly what's on his mind ;)
mark-webber-glass_o_gtou6b.gif

Dead Man

Radio said "Mark, you're starting fifth."
Webber: "Unbelievable."

Speculation from commentators that maybe they let Vettel come in for fresh tyres and not Webber. No facts yet though, but I'm sure with our Webs we'll soon find out exactly what's on his mind ;)
mark-webber-glass_o_gtou6b.gif

Might just be cursing his bad luck. I hope the team are not fucking him that blatantly.

Edit: God I love that gif.

Top Bottom