• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Frinkiac now makes gifs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyou

Uc6jkHI.gif

The Real Abed

Perma-Junior
414146.gif

Sweet, been waiting forever to have a gif of this.
Seriously? I made one in 2010. It's been posted numerous times on this very forum and has escaped into other parts of the internet. Once even in a watered down lower quality version like it had been run through a filter. Also I was stupid and didn't watermark it so I never get credit but whatever. I know it's mine because of the timing of the words and the font. Mine's better because I put love and care into the precise timing of the words. The ones created by Frinkiac are cold and heartless and made by a machine.

yhrMg6j.gif

Basically, you waited forever for nothing. You could have been using it as a reaction GIF for years now.

Oh, and in case you were wondering about my attitude here, I'm not mad. I was being sarcastic. But seriously, I did make that GIF years ago. You missed out.

Seriously? I made one in 2010. It's been posted numerous times on this very forum and has escaped into other parts of the internet. Once even in a watered down lower quality version like it had been run through a filter. Also I was stupid and didn't watermark it so I never get credit but whatever. I know it's mine because of the timing of the words and the font. Mine's better because I put love and care into the precise timing of the words. The ones created by Frinkiac are cold and heartless and made by a machine.

yhrMg6j.gif

Basically, you waited forever for nothing. You could have been using it as a reaction GIF for years now.

Oh, and in case you were wondering about my attitude here, I'm not mad. I was being sarcastic. But seriously, I did make that GIF years ago. You missed out.

682748.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom