• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The G.A.M.E. 5.0 Summer Edition launch thread of late album release! (free music!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
monchi-kun said:
if you've got some nice headphones you'll be able to hear the second oscillator slightly tuned up on the bassline

I've got a pair of Denons that go crazy with that sort of thing. Listening to Justice is like getting some sort of vibratory brain massage, I love them.

m0dus

Banned
Not Another Action Flick

Not to much to say in the way of inspiration--To keep it simple, let's just say it was influenced by a long summer spent playing Metroid, birthed out of dissapointment in our latest run of summer action 'blockbusters'.

Developed entirely in Reason, birthed from my unyielding and possibly harmful desire to throw a distinctly 80's influenced synth guitar into a song.

As far as the cover is concerned--- It's the Neogaf ball as hot as the summer sun. Not too deep there, I know :p

Also, monchi, didn't you have a megaupload link or something? The site's gettin' hammered :p Nothing too bad, but it's done about 24.5gb in the last, oh, 5 days or so. . .

m0dus said:
Also, monchi, didn't you have a megaupload link or something? The site's gettin' hammered :p Nothing too bad, but it's done about 24.5gb in the last, oh, 5 days or so. . .

I'm uploading it to my Rapidshare as we speak. Only allowed file sizes of 200 mb though so I need to split it into two .zips. Should be fully uploaded in an hour or so (getting s-l-o-w upload speeds).

Hmm I'll try to find something intelligent to say about my tracks, won't be easy! Oh and by the way monchi, the link to the GAME 3.0 thread in the OP is broken.

lil smoke

Banned
LiveFromKyoto said:
how do you stop everything in those three tracks from tripping over each other?
I was wrong earlier. You CAN use a left-center-right configuration. For ex, L 100%/C 25%/R 25% The idea is that a track panned hard LR only provides a 'phantom' center image. Using 3 tracks gives you a true center image.

.. but this thread isn't about that. Just wanted to clear myself up. Where's the GAME6 thread!

Blutonium

Chasteleth said:
Good stuff guys, my favourite track is probably Speed Dreaming by XenoGenome or Enter by Broseybrose.

Cool! It feels pretty good to have people like your music :D Even though it's merely a hobby of mine. I'm already working on new stuff for GAME 6.0. I keep learning new stuff every day so I hope I can make those tracks even better!

Oh yeah and great job everyone, there's some real good stuff on this album.

Blutonium said:
Cool! It feels pretty good to have people like your music :D Even though it's merely a hobby of mine. I'm already working on new stuff for GAME 6.0. I keep learning new stuff every day so I hope I can make those tracks even better!

Oh yeah and great job everyone, there's some real good stuff on this album.

Even better when people in the industry contact you asking if your interested in making some music for a videogame :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom