• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Grisaia Trilogy (Visual Novels) Kickstarter By Sekai Project ($160.000 Goal)

Ventara

Oh, darn, I missed it, too. Though I think I probably would've passed anyways. It was gonna be $120 pledge or nothing for me, and $120 was more than I would've been willing to spend on them.

If it does come to Vita, I will buy it there.

Well, I missed it. I really need to check Gaf/email on the weekends.
If I was going to be in I would have been in at the physical level. I see no info for paypal payments so I'm guessing that's it.

i won't lie , i'm quite disapointed that the 18+ version won't be physical ...

But as seen in the Vn thread i'm enjoying grisaia a lot ...
I'm kinda disapointed that frontwing is still reluctant to allow this stuff

Meia

I am just confused in general about the whole thing. I backed the $30 level, so digital, but is it the 18+ or not?

I am just confused in general about the whole thing. I backed the $30 level, so digital, but is it the 18+ or not?

No, it wont be +18. In the backer kit theres an add on to get the games +18.

What kinda confuses me is that, the digital copies I had before, do they turn into +18 versions or do I get another download of the game separate from the all ages version?

I would assume you get the all ages (steam version) and then another download for the +18 version as well if you add it on in the backer kit.

AsianOni

Strange, for Clannad I received it the day the announced it but I have nothing for this one. Guess I'll have to contact SP.

Thanks!

No, it wont be +18. In the backer kit theres an add on to get the games +18.

What kinda confuses me is that, the digital copies I had before, do they turn into +18 versions or do I get another download of the game separate from the all ages version?

I would assume you get the all ages (steam version) and then another download for the +18 version as well if you add it on in the backer kit.

i guess is to late to add the 18+ version right now as an add on right?

Top Bottom