• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Guardian: The Last Guardian will be at E3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heroman

Banned
The Guardian don't seem the sort to make up any random stories, so they may potentially be some credibility to this story.

Also out of curiousity how big is the TLG on a wider gaming level as I never played the first one and was wondering are the big threads on it because the game is so popular or is it because it has just been missing since 2009, so it's more of a novelty thing?

It is a niche game made people who make niches games, I doubt it will a hit.

LOLqaN1.gif

Guardian = Sloth
GAF = Cat

Khayam

Banned
This would have been a fucking good surprise without this leaking though.

Without solid proof (like new video), it's not a leak, just a rumor. And we had those every year. So the hype was always about official confirmation and what kind of confirmation. And those, we still get this year.

Neither Ico or SotC sold well and are niche games at best, so TLG isn't a "big" game among the mainstream. The big threads and hype on here is because of Team Ico's games being beloved by its fans, and of course because of the story about the game just vanishing after the initial reveal and everything surrounding that stuff.

I think it was a very different world then. I never heard of it back then, but with the internet and the growing hype, this game will make a much bigger splash now then it would back then.

This dude either has the most legit source out there for this or he is trolling fucking HARD

No idea which one

Guardian is pretty legit, yo. One time this guy was doing a report on a secret government agency called Blackbriar, and a sniper ended up shooting him in the head in the middle of a mall!

If only he had listened to Bourne..

B.O.O.M

Yep I fully expected it at E3 tbh..then again I expected it last year too lol.

Sony gonna start the show with TLG cuz fk u why not!?

Again, anyone who constantly said it was dead doesn't deserve to play this game once it's out and I hope you won't be purchasing it. It's like getting into heaven if you don't believe in god. Don't think so pal.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
Last Guardian has become The Boy Who Cried Wolf of gaming industry. I won't believe anything until we get release dates and reviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom