• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Guardian: The Last Guardian will be at E3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Midas

I'm keeping my expectations in line. I've been burned year after year and who knows what the game may look like at this point after its troubled history. That said, this news is making me reevaluate my decision to skip live watching the Sony conference in favor of getting some decent sleep (European and I need to get up at 6:30 for work).

Go to bed at 9-10, and wake up for the conference! :)

Yes, and this news post is probably a huge lie. I don't want to see GAF let down again.

What do you mean?

I have no investment whatsoever in TLG and these threads are always pure gold. I don't actually care whether it is revealed or not. Both possibilities will generate priceless reactions. GAF at it's best.

smudge

I bought a PS3 for the last guardian amongst other exclusives, I have no intention of buying a PS4 just yet, but if this is real then maybe those intentions will change.

Vanguard

It's gotten to the point where even if it was known 100% guaranteed that it'd be at E3 and every body at Sony was saying it'd there, I'd still be surprised.

TrutaS

This and Half-life 3 are the only 2 game legends left for GAF. What will happen afterwards?

This concern might be premature, since Half-Life 3 may never actually materialise.

Yes, I am counting TLG off already, since I am a true believer.

Ethelwulf

This and Half-life 3 are the only 2 game legends left for GAF. What will happen afterwards?

This concern might be premature, since Half-Life 3 may never actually materialise.

Missing Agent ;)

Nibel

HL3 + Shenmue 3 + TLG are the GAF legends

FFXV might count as well

The "Mark Cerny" part of the rumour is honestly, the confusing part for me.

Part of me wonders if it's just sources/rumours that has gone misquoted, where the resources that went into developing Knack, which was helmed by Mark Cerny, is now on The Last Guardian, and it somehow spun into Mark Cerny to save TLG.

He's been mostly a design consultant in a lot of his off-hand projects, and he does A LOT of those.

If it's announced it needs to be released this year.

giphy.gif

Hmm, Mark Cerny's team? I cannot see TLG turning out that great with all the issues with development at this point, still excited though, hope I am wrong.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Lol at setting all these arbitrary restrictions on a wisp game. If it's reannounced, it has to be released this year!!! Or what, you'll get off the hype train and put the defibrillator down? No you won't. Quiet, my children.

Catbird slouches towards Los Angeles to be born.

The official german playstation facebook page just posted a pic of poll... the question was "Will the last guardian be at this year's E3?"

11108858_913928688645817_5542337198025174750_n.jpg

ValfarHL

Lol at setting all these arbitrary restrictions on a wisp game. If it's reannounced, it has to be released this year!!! Or what, you'll get off the hype train and put the defibrillator down? No you won't. Quiet, my children.

Hah. Reading all the "if it doesn't show this year, I'll forget about it" is like living in a glitched Matrix.

Bousf

I don't get the whole "if it's announced, it better come out this year!!" thing when we should simply keep praying for it to even be announced lol

Anyway, if TLG gets re-introduced, I'll be like this until Gamescom at least lol

giphy.gif

PLEASE HAPPEN

thiscoldblack

Unconfirmed Member
"We are proud to announce that The Last Guarding will be finally coming to PS4.. Today.. Free for PS+ members."

As incredible as believing The Last Guarding will be shown at E3.

Mush

The official german playstation facebook page just posted a pic of poll... the question was "Will the last guardian be at this year's E3?"

11108858_913928688645817_5542337198025174750_n.jpg
You know how there's that .gif of Bugs Bunny sawing off Florida from the USA? Can we do that but instead replace Florida with Germany?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom