• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Guardian: The Last Guardian will be at E3

Status
Not open for further replies.
queen.jpg

I guess a Cartman joke would be too obvious.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
I won't believe The Last Guardian is real until I see credits rolling after beating it.

NotLiquid

I'm going to feel really sorry for people if TLG somehow isn't revealed this year.

All these "rumors" are growing out of control. At this point I think of the people waiting for it as nomads seeing the end of a desert, not knowing whether it's real or another hallucination.

This is too much. The last thread we had GT7 will release before 2017 and now this.

Will Sony drop double megatons this E3. Gran Turismo 7 and The Last Guardian. Then to tip it all off we have Guerilla Games New IP and Level 5 Game.
Wait where's this level-5 game? They still exist.

It's the same old song, except this time a well-respected newspaper is reporting...

Nope, not getting my hopes.

HYPE!!!!!!

Heartfyre

I, for one, choose to trust The Guardian, as it is known for being an authority on guardians. Though it says it may have changed from before...The Penultimate Guardian confirmed?

I'll believe it when I see Shuhei stand on the stage next week with a twinkle in his eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom