• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Humble Monthly Bundle

Lol I knew I was going to get suckered. Other than early unlock of South Park ($4 everywhere) this bundle is trash.

At least there is mad max next month. I shall gamble again.

spineduke

Unconfirmed Member
Nuclear Throne is the gem of this bundle - already have it, but glad more people aregetting to experience it.

Lol I knew I was going to get suckered. Other than early unlock of South Park ($4 everywhere) this bundle is trash.

I've heard good things about Renowned Explorers, plus you should really try Nuclear Throne. On top of War of Mine and South Park. I'd say half of the bundle is really good, the other half is questionable. Which isn't bad for 12$.

Went in on the monthly because of South Park and This War of Mine guaranteeing it was worth the 10.80 I spent.

Rest of the bundle looks meh, but at least I didn't own any of them and I'm sure the games are actually decent, but I've got like 8 trillion other random pixie art indie games I can play already.

Already have This War is Mine and South Park, the only game that i really wanted from current monthly is Renowned Explorers, but not really interested in other games so have no regrets in not getting this one. Must admit, quality of HB monthly bundles continue increasing. And Mad Max as unlock for next month for 10.80$ is neat, but i already have it, so again i'm not sure should i subscribe or not.

Quite disapointed, really. I hadn't subscribed before but This War of Mine and South park convinced me to. Half of these i have no interest in at all, while the others are just ok.

Not sure what I was looking for. Maybe Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes or Speedrunners.

I will hold out hope for Hyper Light Drifter and Slain in the future.

The top two are very often on sale and Speedrunners has been in a ton of bundles.

Slain isn't a good game (yet). But HLD would have been good I agree.

Cabal

Already have This War is Mine and South Park, the only game that i really wanted from current monthly is Renowned Explorers, but not really interested in other games so have no regrets in not getting this one. Must admit, quality of HB monthly bundles continue increasing. And Mad Max as unlock for next month for 10.80$ is neat, but i already have it, so again i'm not sure should i subscribe or not.

If you are on the fence, you could probably sell the Mad Max key and the other games you don't want for a few bucks.

spineduke

Unconfirmed Member
Not sure what I was looking for. Maybe Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes or Speedrunners.

I will hold out hope for Hyper Light Drifter and Slain in the future.

those games came out just now...so don't expect to see them in a bundle for at least half a year, if not longer.

fenners

I've heard good things about Renowned Explorers, plus you should really try Nuclear Throne. On top of War of Mine and South Park. I'd say half of the bundle is really good, the other half is questionable. Which isn't bad for 12$.

Big fan of Renowned Explorers - it's a really interesting mix of modern boardgame design with turn based combat & story.

SirNinja

Agh, just picked up Mad Max for $20 the other day. Gotta work on my future-predicting skills...

Good bundle this month, though. Everyone go play Nuclear Throne if you haven't, it's great fun.

Shantom

Agh, just picked up Mad Max for $20 the other day. Gotta work on my future-predicting skills...

Good bundle this month, though. Everyone go play Nuclear Throne if you haven't, it's great fun.

If you bought Mad Max from Steam and haven't played it for more than a couple of hours you should be able to get a refund.

hollomat

Banned

Haha, I have the exact opposite thoughts. This is my favorite month so far and I've been subscribed since the beginning. Didn't have any of the games and they all seem really fun. Mad max I own and it's not worth it even if it was free. Awful game.

Eusis

None of the games in this bundle were ones I REALLY wanted to get, but people are talking so positively about them I'll definitely give them a shot.

Mad Max for the immediate game of next month's bundle, mother of god.

Uhyve

So can I subscribe for a couple of minutes then cancel to get Mad Max and next months games? Like, I don't have to wait until the end of the month to get charged, then remember to cancel, right?

data

So can I subscribe for a couple of minutes then cancel to get Mad Max and next months games? Like, I don't have to wait until the end of the month to get charged, then remember to cancel, right?

Yeah, you can do this

Isomac

Any one else missing the gift button on South Park game? It's the only one I have on Steam and I wanted to gift it to a friend.

SirNinja

If you bought Mad Max from Steam and haven't played it for more than a couple of hours you should be able to get a refund.

Directly on Steam? Do a refund if you haven't played more than 2hrs.

I actually bought it from the Humble Store itself; they had the game on sale recently so I figured why not.

I've played it for more than 2 hours already. I don't much mind, though; the game was well worth that price. $12 for it and 5+ other games is a steal.

DJ_Lae

Yeah, I'm in for this month - been tempted a number of times so far, but I've wanted to try out Mad Max since it launched and this is pretty much my price. It's come close before, but with other games included (whatever they end up being) I can't say no.

Dammit, that's what I get for not resubbing last night like I intended. I didn't realize it was ending so fast. Would've been super nice to get stick of truth and nuclear throne...

Valahart

Pretty good bundle! Too bad I already have Nuclear Throne. Actually not really because it's amazing and provided me with 50h of fun already.

You guys really need to try it :)

szaromir

Banned
Keys tab has the gift icon next to it. I'll see if it works when my friend is online.

I am that friend of yours. Right? Right??? :'(

Yeah we haven't contacted each other for years. Plus, I'm a humble gamble subscriber as well

D

Deleted member 126221

Unconfirmed Member
Pretty good bundle! Too bad I already have Nuclear Throne. Actually not really because it's amazing and provided me with 50h of fun already.

You guys really need to try it :)

You can send it my way if you don't need it! :p

These monthly bundles are becoming more and more tempting... Maybe I should subscribe soon.

Top Bottom