• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Hyrule Warriors soundtrack is so good

Neiteio

The soundtrack in Hyrule Warriors comes from the developer (Omega Force), so there is little chance that Zelda U will be any similar.
I do suspect Hyrule Warriors will influence Zelda WiiU in various ways, though. Didn't Aonuma say in an interview that he was inspired by the high caliber of cutscenes in Hyrule Warriors? If so, the Zelda team may step up the presentation in the WiiU game, which may extend to the music.

Edit: Ah, yes he did - Aonuma determined for Zelda Wii U to have cutscenes on par with Hyrule Warriors

Neiteio

Yeah, people are endlessly hyping it. I hate Warriors but I love Zelda. It's quite the first world conundrum.
This is my first Warriors game, but I've heard from other musou fans that Hyrule Warriors corrects a lot of issues found in other musou games. Like the characters have better forward momentum for uninterrupted flow from one attack and mob to another. Tweaks that really make the whole gameplay package come together better than ever before. So perhaps you didn't like previous musou games, but it would "click" for you this time. :)

Seik

Banned
I always love me some good old rock/metal songs while gaming, the OST felt great during my whole way through the game.

TheJoRu

Amazing soundtrack. Love especially Silent Guardians and Guilty Feeling. Zelda's Lullaby in this game is pretty great, too. The ocarina sample they're using is really high-pitched and of quite low quality, but the strings are just absolutely gorgeous.

Neiteio

It's easy to linger on the title screen, because that title screen music is

200.gif

Top Bottom