• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The I bought the DVD/Blu-Ray and don't want the digital version give away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
just started collecting digital movies, do people usually give away codes that can be redeemed on iTunes?

i'm still pretty new to this and trying to funnel all my movies into one service (iTunes)

thanks!

DOWN

Banned
just started collecting digital movies, do people usually give away codes that can be redeemed on iTunes?

i'm still pretty new to this and trying to funnel all my movies into one service (iTunes)

thanks!
I'd say it is pretty split. Many movies are UV only, but Fox and Disney movies (including Marvel and Lucasfilm brands) tend to work on both iTunes and the UV services

So I have a question. I have 2 digital codes I want to give away, and I already recieved the digital versions from instant watch. Will the codes that are in the case still be redeemable?

Machine

So I have a question. I have 2 digital codes I want to give away, and I already recieved the digital versions from instant watch. Will the codes that are in the case still be redeemable?

Yes. Just make sure they've shown up in your UV account first. I've had one or two instawatch purchases that didn't show up until I contacted customer service.

thanks!

I've gotten 2 codes from this thread, and both were redeemable on iTunes.

Alright, GAF, I'm here to do my first digital copy giveaway as I already have them on my Vudu account through instant watch from Walmart. All the person has to do is just bold the title they want. I would like to give these two movies to people who never watched them, and would like to see them. First quote, First serve...

So here we go:

John Wick

51da1U9H7IL.jpg

One of my favorite movies of all time

Get Out:
MV5BNTE2Nzg1NjkzNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTgyODMyMTI@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

Haven't seen it yet, but I heard it's really good, And that people who haven't watched it yet is in for a treat.

EDIT: Both gone. Wow that was fast. Will be back in the future for more giveaways.

Cade

Alright, GAF, I'm here to do my first digital copy giveaway as I already have them on my Vudu account through instant watch from Walmart. All the person has to do is just bold the title they want. I would like to give these two movies to people who never watched them, and would like to see them. First quote, First serve...

So here we go:

John Wick

51da1U9H7IL.jpg

Get Out:

MV5BNTE2Nzg1NjkzNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTgyODMyMTI@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

Haven't seen it yet, but I heard it's really good, And that people who haven't watched it yet is in for a treat.

Really wanted to see Get Out.

Plaguefox

I'd be up for John Wick depending on how it's redeemed. (I use Vudu too; does it work there? Ultraviolet?) Sorry about being kind of a noob with this stuff.

Machine

So here we go:

John Wick

51da1U9H7IL.jpg

Get Out:

Get Out, if available

Ooo. Too slow I guess.

jrush64

Banned

So here we go:

John Wick

51da1U9H7IL.jpg

Get Out:

Can i please get Get Out

So here we go:

John Wick

51da1U9H7IL.jpg

Get Out:

I could go for John Wick, if available.

For the people that still want the movie "Get Out", I have some good news, I have a extra code to give out for the digital copy. Long story short, I went to two different Targets and every copy I got of the movie, probably went through 5 copies, none of them came with the digital code even though it was labeled on the case. So I emailed universal and they gave me a extra authorisation code for a copy. So I have a extra code. First Quote, First Serve. I hope this code works

dims

EDIT: GONE to jrush64

jrush64

Banned
For the people that still want the movie "Get Out", I have some good news, I have a extra code to give out for the digital copy. Long story short, I went to two different Targets and every copy I got of the movie, probably went through 5 copies, none of them came with the digital code even though it was labeled on the case. So I emailed universal and they gave me a extra authorisation code for a copy. So I have a extra code. First Quote, First Serve. I hope this code works

dims

Please can I get, Get Out?

dims

EDIT: GONE to jrush64

Me@

I have some iTunes codes to give away, they are only be redeemable for those who reside in Canada... First to quote will get a PM:

The Jungle Book
Captain America: Civil War
X-Men: Apocalypse GONE
Doctor Strange GONE
Rogue One: A Star Wars Story GONE
Logan GONE

Well it doesn't specify, but it says "other restrictions may apply". I reside in Canada, that's why I'm not sure. I can send you the code for the one you want, try it out, and let me know if it works. If not I'll put it back up...

Okay, cool. I'll take Logan then. Crossing my fingers that it works.

I have some iTunes codes to give away, I think they might only be redeemable for those who reside in Canada... First to quote will get a PM:

The Jungle Book
X-Men: Apocalypse
Doctor Strange
Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
Logan

I'll take X-Men if it's available.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I have some iTunes codes to give away, I think they might only be redeemable for those who reside in Canada... First to quote will get a PM:

The Jungle Book
Doctor Strange
Logan

Wouldn't mind Star Wars.

shoreu

The Jungle Book
Doctor Strange
Logan
I'm not in Canada but if it works for other folks in the us I'll take rogue one, if that's not available I'll take logan.

If not that then doctor strange!

gabbo

I have some iTunes codes to give away, they are only be redeemable for those who reside in Canada... First to quote will get a PM:

The Jungle Book
X-Men: Apocalypse GONE
Doctor Strange
Rogue One: A Star Wars Story GONE
Logan

So ya codes are only available in Canada... So Logan is back up

Any chance I could grab Logan off of you, if it's still back to being available?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom