• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The "I Just Got Done With My Final" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drozmight

*Will Smith Woo*

Just got done with an accounting final... and damn it feels good to be done with accounting for a good while. My last final is tommarrow and that nigh tI think I'm going to go ahead and straight up moonshine myself to death. In my case, it'll only take a couple tablespoons to get smashed.

Anyone else finishing up with their finals?

I'm done on the 21st. Currently attempting to study for tommorrow's computer security class (what a boring POS class).

Docpan

I just took my Sociology final.

Must prepare for tomorrow's Philosophy final. Sweet merciful crap, that is gonna suck. Actually, what's the point in preparing? I look at the readings and all I see is some sort of foreign language. Nothing makes any sense. These fucking philosophers must be out of their goddamn minds to put all these jibberish down on paper. On top of the fact they go on for like 10 pages just to get their FUCKING point across, like a ungodly-detailed description of a fucking CANDLE to describe something I don't even remember. I hate Philosophy. I hate it so fucking much. Even Sparknotes is a slightly less-confusing foreign language.

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
My finals end on the 17th of December :( My midterm marks aren't so hot either... I am so screwed this year :(

Agent Dormer

Dirty Drinking Smoker
Took my Theatre and Biology finals today. Super easy! Though, I managed to confuse the days on my Music History final, and I'm waiting for my teacher to email me back with a time to make it up. I get a C automatically if he doesn't. :|

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
just finished my first one up a few hours ago.. I needed to get an 19 on it for credit.. hoooray pass/fail classes.

Got another one tommorow, fixin to head over to a hot chicks apartment to study.. hopefully not alot of studying will happen.

You are lucky. I have so much shit due on Friday its not even funny. In fact I should working right now! And then exams next week :(

I'm sitting around waiting to take my final on Friday and then I'm done for a month. Then only two more quarters and I'll have my Masters and be done forever.... unless I go back for a PhD at some point.

Drozmight said:
4 finals on one day is just wrong... there should be a law.

Back in my undergraduate days, I had all four finals scheduled on the same day. Apparently my university and most in fact have a rule in place where you aren't allowed to have more than 3 finals on any given day. You can reschedule one of those finals another day during finals week.

I overslept and woke up about 15 minutes shy of my Biology final. To put it in perspective, I usually leave an hour early before that class because it takes me 15-20 mintues to get to the parking lot and another 10-15 for the shuttle to go from the parking lot to the school.

Somehow I managed to get there only 20 minutes late. He still let me take the test though.

Jak140

Yesterday I showed up for my Bio final 2 hours and 20 minutes late. For some reason I thought it started at a different time, and then it dawned on me that I was a dumbass and the test had started 2 hours ago. So I rush down to the class and there are maybe three other people still taking the test. I told the instructor what happened, and grab a test from the table. I somehow managed to finish the final in 30 minutes, just a few minutes after the last person left and a few minutes before the deadline.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Still got two papers to write (due friday! But they're both easy papers; one is 3 pages double spaced and the other is 5 pages double spaced, and I know I'll be up all night tomorrow finishing, but it could be worse) and a group paper to get done by next thursday.

Finals are next week for me. I can't wait until this shit is over with; it's my last semester and I may have to retake one class next semester which would suck, but at the moment I just want this stupid semester to be over with. It really sucked this year.

Sledn

One of my research papers is due tomorrow and then I have finals next week. I'll let you know how it goes.

But I'll tell you one thing, physics is NOT looking fun.

Dyne

I finished my Math final today. I studied all day yesterday and I couldn't sleep for more than 2 hours.

I drank a Red Bull before the test and it went fine.

I'm glad it's out of the way. I just have two easy finals left.

Docpan said:
I just took my Sociology final.

Must prepare for tomorrow's Philosophy final. Sweet merciful crap, that is gonna suck. Actually, what's the point in preparing? I look at the readings and all I see is some sort of foreign language. Nothing makes any sense. These fucking philosophers must be out of their goddamn minds to put all these jibberish down on paper. On top of the fact they go on for like 10 pages just to get their FUCKING point across, like a ungodly-detailed description of a fucking CANDLE to describe something I don't even remember. I hate Philosophy. I hate it so fucking much. Even Sparknotes is a slightly less-confusing foreign language.

My major is Philosophy and I love it to death but the points you make are quite valid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom