• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The ice cream truck is here. What do you get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Character novelty ice cream

67d6f2b28a7abf1966883cb2201e0706.jpg

Otherwise why wouldn't I just go to the store?

marzlapin

I can't even remember the last time I saw an actual ice cream truck. I see the Mexican paleta carts around though. I like the coconut or horchata paletas.

vivftp

Chocolate / vanilla twist dipped in a chocolate shell, then topped with sprinkles. Absolutely god-tier.

ice_cream_cone.png

uniform

Never had an ice cream truck growing up but we had this dickie-dee bike things.

I used to get these things called phantoms. They were a blue ghost with a gumball eyes or nose.. cant remember. They were the bomb tho.

Canadian version of Good Humor's Blue Ghost. Loved these when I was young.

blueghost2.jpg

Davey Cakes

When I was a kid, I would always either go for the "character face" option (e.g. Mickey Mouse) or one of those "Rocket Pops."

Chocotaco was kind of a holy grail because for some reason, not every ice cream truck offered it at the time.

Where are there any ice cream trucks? I used to see a lot as a kid but I haven't seen a single one in years and I live in LA, close to the neighborhood I grew up in.

xRaizen

Nothing because the ice cream truck that comes round here usually has very stale or expired ice cream. Sucks. Gave him 3 chances, 2 were stale and the last it was expired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom