• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Japanese Wii game I'm looking to import...

Priz

...is Ennichi no Tatsujin. From the screens it looked like a collection of cool minigames, maybe even party games. All those wacky games and things you'd see at any Japanese festival (and to a lesser extent, the obon/cherry blossom festivals here). It looks like it's related to the minigames like in Taiko no Tatsujin.

Anyone have a game they're looking to import?

castle007

Banned
Priz said:
...is Ennichi no Tatsujin. From the screens it looked like a collection of cool minigames, maybe even party games. All those wacky games and things you'd see at any Japanese festival (and to a lesser extent, the obon/cherry blossom festivals here). It looks like it's related to the minigames like in Taiko no Tatsujin.

Anyone have a game they're looking to import?

Is this the same game as "My first Wii game" That game looks cool. It is also a collection of minigames

Priz

castle007 said:
Is this the same game as "My first Wii game" That game looks cool. It is also a collection of minigames

No, this is by the creators of Taiko no Tatsujin, everyone's favorite Namco music game series.

GDGF

Soothsayer
I went to a cherry blossom festival in Tokyo once, and there was a psycho dude running around wearing a horses head, giant crows the size of dogs, and tug of war games where no one was expected to win.

Crazy shit, man.

Top Bottom