• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Killer - David Fincher's new film, starring Michael Fassbender.

jason10mm

Gold Member
It's adapting a critically acclaimed graphic novel so it will likely be a original take on said genre.
Hope so. With a dozen volumes to riff through they may be taking on too much.

The writer though: Walker also wrote two shorts for the BMW Films series The Hire, starring Clive Owen: Ambush, directed by John Frankenheimer, and The Follow, by Wong Kar-wai.

FUCK YES!!

Walker also co-wrote (with David Self and Paul Attanasio) the screenplay for The Wolfman, a remake of the Universal Studios classic. The remake, directed by Joe Johnston and starring Benicio del Toro in the title role, received a 2010 release.

Ehhhhhhhh, I dunno :p

Anyway, moderately hyped.

That shot of Arliss Howard shrugging is so freaky, his face does not move at all and it seems like some nightmare the protagonist is having.

Muffdraul

Good grief this has to be one of the TOP THREE most overused plots in recent years.

I need this to be EXTREMELY well done or a total convention busting experience.
I remember the first time I saw the trailer for Fight Club, I thought "Pfft, another 'heist gone wrong' flick. C'mon Fincher, you're better than that." I didn't see it until it was on DVD and everyone was raving about it.

Point being, this trailer is nothing to go on.

After a fateful near-miss, an assassin battles his employers and himself on an international manhunt he insists isn't personal.

Sounds like an Assassins Creed sequel, except this time exploring the modern day portion.

Surprised a Fincher movie hasn't been getting more hype. We got Nolan, Scorcese, Ridley, and Fincher all in one year?!?! If only Denis' movie didn't get moved

Last edited:

Kurotri

My grandmaifu Tilda is in it
images

Doom85

Lets Go Nba GIF by Storyful

My favorite director of all time, and an excellent lead like Fassbender, who’s been due for a comeback? Opening weekend, I’ll be there!

Top Bottom