• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The King Of Fighters XIII - Console version detailed

Terareflection said:
Interesting, the video did seem smooth, as there was a combo done.

Net code is gonna be perfect!

bHujW.gif

Terareflection said:
I wouldn't go that far.

Well, perfect isn't possible because everyone expects something different, but with the quality of recent Neo Geo Station releases and Neo Geo Battle Coliseum I think it'll be as good as any other fighting game has been lately. The days of XII and 98UM/Garou are behind us.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
patrickthehedgehog said:
Net code is gonna be perfect!

bHujW.gif
I can see myself spamming this .gif all over the interwebz.

photo-6.png

A weird KOF streetpass game popped up on iOS today. I've "fought" a few matches. It works a lot like streetpass on SSFIV3DS, but I don't see how it's going to reward me for playing it...

TGMIII

patrickthehedgehog said:
Well, perfect isn't possible because everyone expects something different, but with the quality of recent Neo Geo Station releases and Neo Geo Battle Coliseum I think it'll be as good as any other fighting game has been lately. The days of XII and 98UM/Garou are behind us.

It's going to need to be at least as good as the arcsys netcode. Other than BB/AH3, SF4 has had the best netcode yet and even at 4 bars it can pretty horrible. MvC3 follows behind that and MK9/T6 might as well not have been online.

patrickthehedgehog said:
photo-6.png

A weird KOF streetpass game popped up on iOS today. I've "fought" a few matches. It works a lot like streetpass on SSFIV3DS, but I don't see how it's going to reward me for playing it...
Wouldn't be a better idea to lower the price of kof-i if it stopped selling?

alstein

patrickthehedgehog said:

I don't need perfect, but I'm gonna need good enough. This test to me means it will be better then KOFXII, unless the input delay was horrendous, and I suspect it wasn't due to people using at least basic combos, and I didn't remember seeing a lot of finishing combos that shouldn't be finished (something intermediate players do a lot of online)

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Terareflection said:
Wouldn't be a better idea to lower the price of kof-i if it stopped selling?

Not really. This is a casual-use app, that has no cost, and still gets you "living the KoF Nostalgia". Or seeing how cool the new stuff looks, if you're kinda person who is (properly!) still impressed by HQ spritework.

KoF-I already had a sell, too. So this is a nice little bonus deal. I'd have fun walking around with something like this at a Con, or some other gathering of gamers and people of other such refined taste! ;)

------

I wonder who will show up in the console edition change vid this week. I'd like to see more on Vice, Chin, and maybe someone semi-random like Ryo. Lookin' forward to it, surely!

alstein said:
I don't need perfect, but I'm gonna need good enough.

I'll be more than happy with "On par with the majority of other fighters". Anything above and beyond is icing on the cake. VF5 / BB quality would be fantastic :)

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Arcade Version:
KOF XIII KCE公開動画 その322 Conclusion2011 vol.3(Ikari&Fata)

Fatal = Practical combos that are awesome to use in real fights!
Cool = Combos done using way too much meter, not something you'd actually wanna use in reality, but fun to look at!

Another one in the series of "Dune and friends break the game, making you wonder why you should even try in final rounds aganist them!"

It's always very apparent why Joe's EXDM screw upper was changed on console to a single slam toss up, rather than a juggle, no? Everyone talks about how hard his combos are, and that's why you rarely see them in play... but in a vid like this, just just looks ridiculous, lol.

Oh Yeah, and Atlus Official Site Updated. AoF Team move demos, a new bit of info (and a pic!) of story mode, and more in the story section.

SAB CA said:
And my favorite, "How the heck is this a shortcut?!?" for DP motions:

Isn't that the only way you can reliably cancel dp-motion moves into qcf moves, especially if the character also has a move with a qcfx2 motion?

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Holy Order Sol said:
Isn't that the only way you can reliably cancel dp-motion moves into qcf moves, especially if the character also has a move with a qcfx2 motion?

For DP Cancel into QCF, you could also roll the DP to forward, and then press the button again, to cancel (which is why you often see DPs cancelled into fireballs by newer players.)

Also, if you hold the punch button, you can prevent any other special from coming out (as KoF will stop other same button specials coming out, as long as you hold a button.)

They're tricks I'll have to teach myself when playing Vice in XIII. Since she's one of few with a DP, and a hcb, f motion on the same button, gotta get used to shortcutting that Gorefest to whatever feels more comfortable...

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Balance changes part II courtesy of the always awesome MMCafe Professor
Source: http://mmcafe.com/

Blog Post with video

Changes in game system:
Hitstun for normal jump attacks have been shortened.
Special attacks in the air have generally been tuned to come out faster, and air combos from canceling AC are still present.

Elisabeth
- Etincelles builds up less meter
- Ex Reverie-geler has a longer recovery time on a success. Because of that, normal moves can't be used for the additional hit. The recovery time can be canceled with a special.
- An Ex version of her Reverie-souhaiter and Reverie-prier have been added in the game. It's invincible while in movement and cancelable with a special. What's more, the special will automatically come out as an Ex version without the need of meter. However, supers will not turn into an Ex.
* Grand Rafale's damage has been dropped from 200 to 150.
- Noble-Blanche has longer invincibility.
- Ex Noble-Blanche's hitbox has been changed so that it's easier to get in all the multiple hits. With this change, it does a full hit at the corner.
* Grand Rafale has more cancelable frames for MAX cancel.

Producer Yamamoto says:
With the new Ex version of Reverie-souhaiter and Reverie-prier, she has more options for attacks. It can even be used as a sort of running throw with Mistral, so please try things out. Grand Rafale's damage has been reduced to 150, but it can be Max canceled even after the first hit now. Also, Noble-Blanche can be Max canceled as well, so it can be used in various situations such as the finishing touch on combos.

Terry
* Crouching A > Crouching C is a chain combo. Can be canceled.
* Normal Buster Wolf's dashing speed is now identical to the EX version. But the Invincibility is the same as before.
- Far D's recovery time has been shortened.
- Standing CD's hit detection lasts a bit longer.
* Trinity Geyser's hitbox has been changed so that it actually hits 3 times.

Producer Yamamoto says:
We've mainly buffed up his normals, and he can do solid combos with the addition of chains. Also, His Trinity Geyser's hitbox has been changed, and he can also hit the opponent afterwards at the corner.

Goro
- Crouching C's recovery time has been shortened.
- Kirikabugaeshi's recovery time on a whiff has been shortened. Doesn't cause a knockback when blocked.
* EX Chou Ukemi can be canceled with a special during movement. Meaning that Goro can go straight into a throw from his invincible roll.
* Kirikabugaeshi and Kumotsukaminage can be drive canceled.
* A super cancel version of Jigoku-Gokurakuotoshi has been added to the game.
* EX Chou Oosotogari's recovery time on a whiff has been shortened.

Producer Yamamoto says:
As a judo fighter, we've strengthened his grab attacks. You need to super cancel, but he can combo his Jigoku-Gokurakuotoshi from all sorts of grab attacks. He can even do HD combos with just grab attacks, so please try them out.

Joe
* Ex Screw Upper will stay in position when it hits. With this change, Joe can't be punished afterward when he hits the opponent with it at the corner.
* Sliding can be canceled with his Bakuretsuken. But not with any other specials.
* Hit detection will remain on the opponent after his sliding hits. Again, it can't be canceled with anything but his Bakuretsuken, but he can go into HD mode from the slide.
* Slash Kick can be drive canceled.
- EX Tiger Kick comes out faster. Has strong invincibility forwards.
- Screw Straight comes out faster. It has no invincibility and it has the same shot number limit as projectiles. (No explanation on what this means. It may mean that you can't do it while there's a projectile on the screen.)

Producer Yamamoto says:
He can actually juggle other attacks aside from his Bakuretsuken after his slide so please try them from going into HD mode from his slide and whatnot. Also, his EX Screw Upper has been changed so you can use it at the corner without worrying. He does things a bit differently on a Max Cancel too.

Ryo
- Ryo travels more forward on Ko'ouken.
* Joudannuke and Gedannuke is faster (shorter overall frames). Gedannuke in particular is very fast and it can even be used for strings.
* Fierce Zanretsuken recovers faster on a hit. It can connect to a weak Zanretsuken at the corner.
* Standalone Hyouchuuwari (meaning, not from cancel) comes out faster.
- Weak Koho's rising time/hit detection time has been shortened. But the move itself is faster, so it can be used for more occasions.
* Weak Koho can be drive canceled and used for a juggle.
- Haou Shoukouken comes out faster. It can be comboed from a fierce, or even be used as an anti-projectile.

Producer Yamamoto says:
We've mainly buffed up his defense, and it brings justice to his nickname "The invincible dragon". Ryo's unique moves, the Joudannuke and Gedannuke, have been extremely changed. His Gedannuke's is especially fast, and aside from using it for defense, it can also be used to shorten his recovery on attacks. His Weak Koho's motion is also faster than before, and it can be used in HD combos.

Andy Bogard
* Normal/high jump D has better hitbox for use in crossups.
* Close C hits twice. The first hit has no knockback so his Hirate Uchi (forward + A) will combo without whiffing.
* B>D is a chain combo. Can be canceled.
* Chou Reppadan's damage has been increased from 162 to 198.
- EX Kuhadan's invincibility has been taken out.
* Chou Shin Soku Zan'eiken (Neomax) comes out faster.

Producer Yamamoto says:
We've focused on buffing him up around his cancelable chains, two hit C, and crossups. In particular, you no longer have to worry about his Hirate Uchi whiffing from close C. His Neomax is very fast so please check it out.

Athena
* Phoenix Bomb (from Cancel) has a different trajectory from arcade version and hits a crouching opponent as a combo from a fierce.
* Weak Phoenix Arrow has shorter recovery, but it also causes a shorter Hitstun to the opponent.
* EX Psycho Teleport can be canceled with a special or super during motion. The Arcade version only allowed drive canceling near the end of the move, but it's not as limite‚„ and it's also a normal cancel now.
- Standing CD comes out faster.
* Athena doesn't move back when doing her Shining Crystal Bit any more.

Producer Yamamoto says:
Weak Phoenix Arrow has been balanced so that it can't be punished with normal moves on a block. Together Since there's less worries about being punished, it might be effective to use it with her buffed up Phoenix bomb, There's other changes that Athena users should be happy about, like her standing CD and her Shining Crystal Bit.

Iori
* Geshiki Kui (FD + C) has larger hitbox than before. Easier to attack opponent from his command throw.
* Fierce Shogetsu moves more forward. It hits in most situations after close C> Yumebiki(F + A A) is done.
* Yaotome (including EX) can't be saferolled after it hits.
* EX Shogetsu's invinciblity has been taken out. However, he's still invincible on his legs.
- Fierce Akegarasu has shorter recovery when blocked. Can't be punished with normal moves.

Producer Yamamoto says:
With Fierce Shogetsu's longer reach and Fierce Akegarasu's shorter recovery, it's easier to do strings and combos. His Yaotome can't be saferolled so attacking on wakeups may become important. With his EX Akegarasu's projectile invincibility and EX Yaotome's long invincibility, we've designed him to be playable in a different style from Flame Iori. Enjoy this Claw Iori that's a bit different from the arcade version.

So far the rebalance is great. Not only they buff and nerf they actually change stuff like Ryo Parries or Terry NeoMAX (They also changed the NeoMAX GFX)

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Thanks for posting the Changelog Fersis! You got to that fast; last I saw was Prof wondering about doing a translation, and then I see you have it posted here, lol.

I've never been a Goro user... but him having so much cancel potential for grapples now makes me wanna become one, now, haha. He really seems like he could become a very effective Anchor now, especially if his HD-Mode Throw combos are something unique and awesome to use / watch.

So Terry and Andy are owners of 2 of the games rare cancellable Target Combos. Andy's full of hit confirms for DAYS now, and with a better crossup, he's gotten insanely solid. All of THAT because his crouch D is slightly slower? Oh, and like Terry's buff to normal Buster Wolf speed.

Also, I wonder how the change in Athena and Terry's CDs works out? They both have shoulder-checks similiar to Shen Woo, would theirs just overall be faster than his now, possibly? Far D recovery shortened for Terry is also nice; it always looks like it should have this solid distanced AA use, but it's recovery really held it back.

Joe's limited cancels from slide are an interesting change. So he can AA with it, and then put enemy into a hittable state without counter hitting. Gives him some unique juggles, then. His EXDM to Neomax looks SO PAINFUL. I guess the lack of it hitting multiple times reduces the NM's scaling as well, eh?

With Ryo, they made his Ko'houken MORE aggressive now? I'm not sure if that's a buff or a nerf, lol. I guess it increases chances for him to use Parrys on mixup after it, and leaves him more "in your face", but it might make corner traps have diminishing returns? Hmmm... Any ZRK buffs make me happy, and it's good to hear his Haoshokoken will be more useful.

It does look like they're doing a good job at emphasizing each characters uniqueness. Would love to see how the old JP arcade vets would change their playstyles to fit these new changes. As substantial as this update is becoming, it really begs to be patched into the arcades / posted onto NESICAlive, to possibly revive itself in the arcade.

XBOX360 for me.

Fersis

So damn happy with this balance changes, take Goro for example he has so many new options now.
SNKP is doing a kickass job. KOFXIII ? MOAR LIKE UM KOFXIII !

Tizoc

Hopefully the load times are tweaked so that either no loading occurs between rounds or the loading is just 1-3 seconds.
JUST ONE MORE MONTH TO GO! GET HYPE!
Which reminds me: Fersis have you done writing the OP or can I send you some suggestions, sorry I didn't give you anything was busy the past 2 weeks with job interviews X3

Fersis

Tizoc said:
Hopefully the load times are tweaked so that either no loading occurs between rounds or the loading is just 1-3 seconds.
JUST ONE MORE MONTH TO GO! GET HYPE!
Which reminds me: Fersis have you done writing the OP or can I send you some suggestions, sorry I didn't give you anything was busy the past 2 weeks with job interviews X3
The OT is oretty done the only thing missing is a banner (Which ill draw once i get a PC)
Im moving so no PC and interwebz for a while.

Phoenix's Rage said:
PS3 or 360 community for this one? As a multi-console owner, I'm interested in getting a grasp on which one will be bigger.

Considering sub 20k people will be buying either version due to the idiotic release date, I think it's pretty negligble whichever version you choose.

Grokbu

Not sure if anyone cares about this, but I sent a mail to the Swedish store Webhallen some time ago, asking if they would carry XIII. But they said that they didn't believe that any Swedish supplier would carry the game.

So now, about one month later, I decided to send a new e-mail, asking if they have any updates on the matter, and they did! It seems that, while they probably won't get the pre order goodies, they will probably sell the game.

This is great news for Swedish KOF fans imo. As this might help the scene grow over here.

SAB CA said:
With Ryo, they made his Ko'houken MORE aggressive now? I'm not sure if that's a buff or a nerf, lol.

I've used Ryo when I played the game last Sunday, all I can remember about that is that I needed to adjust to it when trying to use the move as an anti-air. Corner pressure felt about the same from what I could tell.

I'm obviously biased, but I don't like the nerf to what I assume is Betty's counter :X

Still, the new EX "command dash(es)" sound pretty cool.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Holy Order Sol said:
I've used Ryo when I played the game last Sunday, all I can remember about that is that I needed to adjust to it when trying to use the move as an anti-air. Corner pressure felt about the same from what I could tell.

Well, that's good to hear. I'm not much of a Ryo player or anything, but watching his corner-pressure Ko'houken work is one of my favorite "triumphs of the under-used characters" to see in gameplay vids, and something none of the other Kyokugens can do nearly as well. Would be a shame if he lost that!

SolarKnight said:
I'm obviously biased, but I don't like the nerf to what I assume is Betty's counter :X

Still, the new EX "command dash(es)" sound pretty cool.

Yeah, it's an odd "neft", but I think it just kinda... normalizes her damage some? And it makes it so she doesn't get easy-land HD mode out of an EX counter, which is kinda fair, with NM's becoming easier to use overall.

Really glad they gave her something back, however; the ability to use her new EX dash to turn whatever EX move she wants, into an EX with forward or back-moving startup invincibility, all for only 1 bar, should be HUGE.

Betty was my biggest reason for playing XI after a while, so I disliked how "samey" her gameplay started to become in XIII. She pretty much had EVERY tool in the game at her disposal, yet everyone just fell on 1 basic tactic. I'm glad she's been changed some, as it should make her much more fun to watch, and play, in the end.

Chavelo

Holy crap! Totally forgot about the release date for this game. D:

It's next week!

Damn it, now I really need to pick up a console... again. :-(

Fersis, as an old school KOF player (who grew up in Mexico, of course :p), is this game a throwback to the first entries of the series? :O

Fersis

Chavelo said:
Holy crap! Totally forgot about the release date for this game. D:

It's next week!

Damn it, now I really need to pick up a console... again. :-(
DELAY LOL!!!! ;____;

November 22th is the new release date.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Here, provided by Biobooster on Dreamcancel, is an even more in depth translation of today's blog post!

Note that he uses "hk" to mean Hurricane kick (qcb) motions.

Thanks Bio! said:
Hello everyone.
It's the 2nd update on character changes. We've used random select to choose the characters for this round, but could it be mischievous nature of the gods of random select?
Unvelievably, the entire Fatal Fury team was selected. Perhaps it was their unshakeable friendship that brought them all together for this round…

(*denotes in the vid)
System changes:
Hit stun from normal jump attacks has been reduced. In general, air specials come out faster and so arcade combos beginning with air attacks can be cancelled into air specials then continued on the ground.

Elizabeth (New character color used in video):
Gauge increases from Entincelles (fb+P) have been diminished
EX Reverie-Geler (hk+P) has a longer recovery time on success. As such, follow ups beginning with normals will no longer hit. On the other hand, recovery time can be cancelled with a special move.
EX versions of Reverie-Souhaiter (fb+K) and Reverie-Prier (hk+K) have been added. Both can be cancelled by a special or greater. The specials that are used to cancel with will automatically be the EX version at no extra cost (Does not apply to Supers).
*Damage on Grand Rafale (fb,hcb+P) has been reduced from 200 > 150
Invincible time on Noble-Blanche (fbx2+P) has been increased
Hit boxes on EX Noble-Blanche have been adjusted to hit more easily. This allows all hits to land in the corner.
*Increased Neo Max cancellable frames on Grand Rafale

Yamamoto:
The addition of EX versions of Reverie-Souhaiter and Reverie-Prier will increase the breadth of her offense.
Please experiment with the move, combined with Mistral (near hcb,f+p) it can act as a moving throw for example.
Grand Rafale has been reduced in damage to 150, but it is now no longer limited to a max cancel on the first hit.
Also, Noble-Blanche (includes EX ver) is now max cancellable and can be used at the end of a combo amongst other possibilities.

Terry Bogard:
*c.LP>c.HP target combo has been added and is cancellable
*Buster wolf now moves forward at the same speed as it's EX version
Reduced recovery time on far HK
Increased attack frames on s.CD
*Made adjustments to Trinity Geiser so that can hit 3 times more easily

Yamamoto:
Modification of Terry's normal attacks was the primary focus. With the addition of his target combo his combos are more stable.
He can attack with more of an accent now that his normals have gotten stronger.
The showpiece of his changes is his Trinity Geiser. Now that all 3 hits will land in the corner, it is also possible to continue the combo with even more hits.

Goro Daimon:
Recovery on c.HP reduce
Miss recovery on Kirikabu-Gaeshi (hc+HP) improved. No hitback on guard
*EX Chou Ukemi (hk+K) is cancellable by special or greater. It is possible to go straight into a throw during the invincible frames.
*Kirikabu-Gaeshi and Kumo-Nage (hc+LP) are drive cancellable when they connect
*Super cancel version of Jigoku Gokuraku-Otoshi (near hcbx2+P) added
* Whiff recovery on EX Chou Osoto-Gari (dp+P) improved

Yamamoto:
To make him more like a judo practitioner-like, changes were centered around his throws.
Worthy of special mention - although it requires a super cancel, Jigogku Gokuraku-Otoshi can be comboed into from various throws.
Definitely check out how his HD combos can now consist completely of throws.

Joe Higashi:
*Oponents are juggle-able when hit by his slide. As in the video, the slide is not cancellable with specials other than the Bakuretsuken, unless in HD mode.
*EX Screw Upper stops moving when it hits the opononent as seen in the video. As a result, being punished when the opononent in the corner is no longer a fear.
*The slide can be cancelled with Bakuretsuken, but not with other specials.
*Slash kick is drive cancellable
EX Tiger Kick was made faster. It now has strong frontal invincibility
Screw Straight initiates faster, but is not invincible. Also, the simultaneous projectiles limit applies

Yamamoto:
His slide can be cancelled by moves other than Bakuretsuken in HD mode, so experiment with slide initiated HD combos and combo continuations.
The way EX Screw Upper hits has been changed so it is safe to use in the corner. Also, behavior on a max cancel from it has changed.

Ryo Sakazaki:
Forward movement on Ko-Ou Ken increased
*Less frames for Hi/Low parries. The low parry is especially fast and can serve other purposes in attack strings
*Delay reduced after Zanretsuken hits. Weak Ko-Ou Ken for example, can be used to follow up in the corner.
*Stand alone overhead now faster
Weak Koho's rising/attack time reduced. On the otherhand, overall move time has been reduced which allowing Ryo to move more quickly afterwards
*Weak Koho now drive cancellable
Haoh Shokoken initiates more quickly. It can now be used to punish fireballs or combo from strong attacks

Yamamoto:
As he is called 'the Invincible Dragon' we wanted to focus on his defense. As he is the only character with parries, we changed them dramatically.
Aside from defensive applications, low parry being even faster than high parry, can be used to cancel recovery on other attacks.
Please try out his weak Koho. It's been spead up considerably and can be used in HD combos.

Andy Bogard:
*Normal jump HK's cross-up properties enhanced
*Close HP now a 2 hit move. The first hit has no knock-back so f+LP can hit stably
*LK>HK can now be cancelled
*Damage on Chou Reppadan (hk,hcf+K) has been increased from 162 to 198
EX Ku hadan (hc+K) is no longer invincible
*Neo Max is faster

Yamamoto:
Combo starting mechanics were made stronger such as cancellable LK>HK, 2 hit close HP, and the improved jump HK cross-up.
Close HP>f+LP will no longer whiff so it can be used without fear.
"Super God Speed Zaneiken" has been spead up, so now it really is "Super God Speed".

Athena Asamiya:
*Cancel-Phoenix Bomb properties have been changed. The angle has been changed and hits crouching opponents when cancelled out of a strong attack.
*Recovery on weak Phoenix arrow improved, but note that the opponent's hit stun has also been reduced
It is now possible to cancel Athen's Psychic Teleport with a special or greater. In arcade, only the 2nd half of the teleport could be drive cancelled, but on console standard cancels are possible.
s.CD has been made faster
*Shining Cristal Bit no longer moves backwards at the time of activation

Yamamoto:
Regarding the differences in recover time on weak Phoenix Arrow. The difference is enough that punishes via normals will not hit after the oponenent guards.
By merit of this change, cancelling Phoenix Bomb (f+LK) into weak Phoenix Arrow after a normal attack cancel may be an effective strategy.
Athena players will be happy with other changes such as the improved s.CD and Shining Crystal Bit buffs.

Iori Yagami:
*Hit box on stand alone df+C has been improved. Using it as a follow-up after his command throw is now more reliable.
*hk+HP has longer movement range
Close HP>Cmd throw will connect in almost all cases
*Maiden Smasher (including EX) will now cause an unrecoverable knock down
Contrary to Flame Iori, easy to attack opponents on their wake-up
EX hk+P has lost it's invicibility, however, the legs are still invincible
hk+HK has become safe. Normal attacks can't punish it on block.

Yamamoto:
Attack strings and combos are stronger now that hk+HP has more forward movement and hk+HK is safe.
Now that Maiden Smasher causes hard downs, attacking the oponent upon wake-up may become an important tactic.
We've made it so EX hk+K can pass through fireballs and given EX Maiden Smasher long invincible time in order to allow different playstyles in comparison to Flame Iori
Please look forward to Claw Iori who's quite different from the arcade version.

Tizoc said:
I just wanna say that EXDMs is the silliest name for Lvl. 2 supers =V

Hm. "EXtreme Desperation Move"? "Extra Desperate Move"? I guess you prefer "SDM = Super Desperation Moves" from the past? I rather like EXDM, since it's a LvL 2, and not a lvl 3. And "Hidden Super Desperation Move" was getting kinda silly, since the moves were no longer Hidden...

Fersis

Chavelo said:
BU-BU-BU THE FIRST POST SAYS OCTOBERRRRR... QQ

That damn thread creator needs to update it whe-

OH

:3
Dunno wutch u talkin' about... the OP says november....
;)

Mista Koo

Since this game actually has Color Edit mode I guess it's more ok to post alts I made for it than the other games right :3?

PmYl8.png
WJLQM.png

This is one of the main reasons I'm hyped for the game, my only memories of CvS2 are from that mode <3
(Ignoring that I couldn't play 2D fighters at that time and had no one to play with).

Fersis

Terareflection said:
Could I also recommend the changelog for the characters shown so far to be in the OP as well? So they are all in one place.
Yup could do.

Actually the |OT| already has the change log reported by Professor,SAB CA,frionel,etc
My lunch break just started so just give me a couple of minutes and ill do it.

EDIT: DONE

Tizoc

Fersis, I strongly recommend making the first thing the reader sees when they enter the OT, after the introduction and all, is about how the game plays.
Characters and all your fanwanking(no offense) opinions on them should be left for later.

Mista Koo said:
Since this game actually has Color Edit mode I guess it's more ok to post alts I made for it than the other games right :3?

PmYl8.png
WJLQM.png

This is one of the main reasons I'm hyped for the game, my only memories of CvS2 are from that mode <3
(Ignoring that I couldn't play 2D fighters at that time and had no one to play with).
Is that supposed to be uh....Who is Kyo supposed to be?
...and it's nice to see Franny using her childhood crop =3

Top Bottom