• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The king of threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go and download John Williams version of the Legend of Zelda!

So awesomely awesome. I can't wait for it to come out in a few months. I'm ignoring TWW ever existed so this is like a first since OOT/MM days.

Woohoo!

Um, no link. Just download it on morpheous or whatever you use to download music. I guess I could send you guys the files if I had an email?

sky

If it's the one I'm thinking of, it's not by John Williams -- just a track from one of the game orchestra concerts in japan.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
underfooter said:
Go and download John Williams version of the Legend of Zelda!

So awesomely awesome. I can't wait for it to come out in a few months. I'm ignoring TWW ever existed so this is like a first since OOT/MM days.

Woohoo!
You have no soul.

Did you have any reason for actually believing it was John Williams other than somebody typing "John Williams"...? I can't imagine John Williams ever conducting Nintendo music.

MMaRsu

Banned
Lol this thread underdelivers

morpheus.jpg

"Search what on me?"

This thread fails so hard that it punches through the absolute bottom of what is considered 'failure' for a thread at speeds the Millenium Falcon would be proud to achieve, thus earning it a sort of Greatness In Reverse.

No, really, it does.

Valtox

now there's ludwig van the thread rocks!
underfooter, dont listen to them and search "system of a down legend of zelda"

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
How strange that link looks somewhat normal with a lightsaber.. what could it mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom