• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us (HBO) Season 2 first official images

Kenneth Haight

Gold Member
The outrage is going to be fucking delightful.
They better make it as brutal as this! I was legit shocked at this scene when it first aired. It was pretty brutal. They need to make it have the same impact as this otherwise it’s a cop out.

you are it the walking dead GIF by FOXtvUK

season walking GIF

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Never had a last of us episode I didn’t like, I hope they show some virus stuff, to more survival and understanding the clickers movements.

Hopefully the themes go deeper than the game.

I liked the game, don’t get me wrong, but it really didn’t say anything more than how the cycle of violence is bad.

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
Season 2 is going to have the problem that I feared since the series was first announced and that's that Bella is barely going to look older, where in the game Ellie looks significantly older. And I have no idea how tiny little Bella Ramsey is going to be able to fight grown men enemies throughout the show, plus infected, and have it look believable onscreen.

Anyway, wonder if they will do the big scene as early as they did in the game or if they will wait til later since they split the game into two seasons if I remember correctly.

Hollowpoint5557

A Fucking Idiot
I wonder how hard they'll push Levs story of being trans? I'm guessing it will be front and center for at least a few episodes. This way they can pat themselves on the back some more with one hand while jerking themselves off with the other like they did with the queer episode.

Last edited:

Kssio_Aug

Lets hope Neil stays away from this and focuses on their next game instead. His episode was the best directed episode of the season but id rather he use his talents on a video game.

She looks way too young for teenage ellie. I know the actress is older but they had completely changed her character model from the first game for a reason. She looks like a child still.

Should've recast her for sure. Ellie is a killing machine in the second game and her massacres of the Wolfs are going to look extremely stupid. But maybe they will remove most of the action scenes like they did in the first season.
I just hope they retcon the entirety of The Last of Us Part II story to be honest.

erase tv land GIF by nobodies.

Last edited:
Top Bottom