• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Heroes: Kuro no Kiseki announced

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?

Seriously, Falcom?

The-Legend-of-Heroes-Kuro-no-Kiseki-II-CRIMSON-SiN_2022_07-21-22_036-768x1152.jpg

Nice.

Also, hopefully we get English translated versions within this decade lol.

AmuroChan

Can someone buy Nihon Falcom already so we can get quicker localizations? I can't think of another series where the localizations take this long. Trails into Reverie came out in 2020 in Japan and we're not getting the English version until 2023. It's baffling.

SlimeGooGoo

Party Gooper
I do know some Japanese and have played some games in Japanese before, but for a game as verbose as a Trails game, I'm not quite at that level yet.
I still want to learn the basics one day. Though I'm too lazy to commit to it.

The mods got Rean like ..

*snip*
It was kinda weird, today he created a thread and it was basically a message from VFX Veteran talking about the mods and about they banning him.

I have no idea why VFX got hold of Rean's account, but then the mods deleted the thread and banned his account.

Meicyn

Gold Member
Can someone buy Nihon Falcom already so we can get quicker localizations? I can't think of another series where the localizations take this long. Trails into Reverie came out in 2020 in Japan and we're not getting the English version until 2023. It's baffling.
I think we’ll get something closer to release parity in two years. I know it sounds crazy, but honestly it’s an issue of resources. NISA has faster output than XSEED, but even they can’t just fart out translations.

With the commitment to releasing the Crossbell games and Reverie, I’m sure we’ll see Trails in the Dark late next year, followed by the sequel in 2024, and then we’ll finally be caught up.

Thief1987

I think we’ll get something closer to release parity in two years. I know it sounds crazy, but honestly it’s an issue of resources. NISA has faster output than XSEED, but even they can’t just fart out translations.

With the commitment to releasing the Crossbell games and Reverie, I’m sure we’ll see Trails in the Dark late next year, followed by the sequel in 2024, and then we’ll finally be caught up.
I doubt that, next year will be Ao and Hajimari, we will get Kuro in 2024 at best.

AmuroChan

I'm skeptical. NISA isn't even translating the Crossbell games themselves. They're using a fan translation that's already been done and it's still taking them this long. Reverie is coming out late 2023. There's no chance Kuro comes out 'til at least 2024.

Top Bottom