• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The LGBT Trump Fallacy (New York Times)

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourMaster

It never said 'Trump for LGBT's'. That's key.

Trump doesn't mind having LGBT people vote for him, root for him, praise him or idolize him.

Lol, reminds me of one of my conservative gay friends who claimed that he was voting for Trump because it was HIM he was voting for, and not his cabinet. Lol, how ignorant and Deplorable can you get?

Lol, reminds me of one of my conservative gay friends who claimed that he was voting for Trump because it was HIM he was voting for, and not his cabinet. Lol, how ignorant and Deplorable can you get?

Man, what the fuck does that mean? I guess you could spin it as he would reign in his cabinet but why would he hire such sick and offensive people in the first place just to temper them rather than getting progressive people, if that's what Trump wanted? Damn foolish.

Man, what the fuck does that mean? I guess you could spin it as he would reign in his cabinet but why would he hire such sick and offensive people in the first place just to temper them rather than getting progressive people, if that's what Trump wanted? Damn foolish.
I dunno how that makes sense, he also supports Milo, another fellow deplorable. I guess deplorable minds think alike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom