• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Lion Returns (40K)

GMCamaro

Lion El’Jonson has returned, the second loyalist primarch to return after Guilliman. I wonder how he’s going to react to the Imperium and the Imperial Cult. I have a feeling he’s not going to be too happy with the state of things, and we know he’s not as diplomatic as Guilliman when it comes to placating them.

I think things are going to start getting crazy soon. Well, crazier than they have been. My personal prediction is that he’s going to go along with the cult as much as he can, but will start to come up with his own machinations on how the empire should move forward.

Doczu

40k Hulk Hogan back, rejoice Dark Angels, just don't talk about the Fallen!

9ib9yi2tfoc91.png

SJRB

Gold Member
A lot of people seem to think the Lion and Guilliman are going to battle each other [or even worse, Lion is going to bitchslap Guilliman] but that doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

This Saturday is going to be wild. Pre-orders for:

- The Lion
- Azrael
- LORD COMMANDER DANTEEEEEE

Doczu

A lot of people seem to think the Lion and Guilliman are going to battle each other [or even worse, Lion is going to bitchslap Guilliman] but that doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

This Saturday is going to be wild. Pre-orders for:

- The Lion
- Azrael
- LORD COMMANDER DANTEEEEEE
Well it's canon that Lion dissed Bobby G for fortifying his sector instead of rushing to save Terra, and primarch feuds are not uncommon.
That said - they both woke up 10k years later and whatever is happening is not their fault so they will work together and get back to feuds and dissing on how to move forward.

I haven't cared about the game/rules for more than a decade, and not much about the lore either, but this is easily one of most gorgeous minis GW has released in a long while. The bare head looks great, but I am actually a big fan of his OG winged helm.

SJRB

Gold Member
Anyone actually get an order in for the Lion, Dante or the Ark?

This shit was sold out in like .0004 seconds. Ridiculous.

Top Bottom