• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The MPAA on the offensive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kon Tiki

Banned
Nightbreeze said:
Time to find a new place to call home.
jail_cell.jpg

Laurent

Nightbreeze said:
fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck... GAWD! bunch of IDIOTS!

That was my alternative to suprnova. Time to find a new place to call home.
I haven't tried it yet (since I am on Mac) but isn't there an alternative to Supernova right on the original website?

Che

Banned
I weep for USA. Courts and congress have even circumvented or bended basic freedoms to serve the rich and restrain the poor. And in case you call this theft, sorry but in my book stealing from the rich who exploit the poor is not a crime. It's being Robin Hood.

Bye.

Rorschach

Suerte said:
Interesting rumour on the whole thing here.
34k PER MONTH plus whatever MPAA offered him. That guy must be laughing all the way to the bank. He must have no shame to take that much money from people and then turn around and sell them out. Class act. Oh well, pirateowned.

Suerte

Rorschach said:
34k PER MONTH plus whatever MPAA offered him. That guy must be laughing all the way to the bank. He must have no shame to take that much money from people and then turn around and sell them out. Class act. Oh well, pirateowned.

To be fair, IMO you'd have to be pretty stupid to donate to a cause like that for "legal fees". I mean, did anyone honestly think they'd win in court?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom