• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Mummy: Demastered announced (WayForward, PC/consoles)

Screen looks cool, but something's not quite right...

Oh, I know what it is.

They used the wrong logo.

Mummy-returns-logo_02.jpg

Horseticuffs

Full werewolf off the buckle
I'm still pretty jazzed about this. Maybe I'm misunderstanding what it is but if it's really like the GBA/DS Castlevania games I'm going to be stoked as hell.

I've never played that Aliens game they did, and I know folks are making comparisons. It was very well loved so I'm hoping this ends up being great. Somehow I've never played a Way Forward game.

I'll echo the people saying it looks a lot like Metal Slug visually.

Soapbox Killer

Grand Nagus
The game is reviewing quite nicely. I was going to make a quick OT but I think new topics are secured for the time being.

The Mummy Demastered |OT| GAF needs to find a WayForward!

blubb

Neo Member
If it was any other week I'd pick this up. Just too much coming on Friday for me to have the time to play it.

Then play it until Friday. Plenty of hours left until then. And if you have to work and/or spent time with family... well, sleep is overrated anyway.

Also, clearly, this is the game of the week. I can't wait to leave work and play it.

Meesh

But why "De-mastered"? When it could be "Da-masta" like a Jamaican accent? Why not the "Mummy Mastered"... so we can have a "Re-mastered"? Why? What's it allll meeeeeeeaaan?
The "De" feels so anti-progresssive, too laid back and unmotivated... like you just don't wanna go out so you're eat a big ol' brownie and ask your slutty friend over...
...im stoned and can't find the stone thread and I'm lost and can't remember what thread I'm In...
Oh man I sorry lol
Lol oh fuck it's WayForward.
Yeah they're good.

crmetteer

I don’t think I like this game very much. Way too many infinitely respawning enemies and pixel perfect jumps.

I’m going to stick with it a while, but I will stop if it’s going to end with me destroying my Switch in a rage.

Top Bottom