• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

the new Girl Scout Cookies flavor is S-tier

girl-scouts-toast-yay-cookie-1597686977.jpg

Toast-yay! cookies are available in select areas now! Each delightful, toast-shaped cookie is full of French toast flavor and flair and stamped with the trusted Girl Scouts’ signature trefoil on top. Every package you purchase helps girls gain the people skills and business smarts they need to take on the world with confidence. She learns how to talk (and listen!) to her customers, and how to work as a team with other girls, too.

These are really, really good. They might be my new favorite tbh. They're epsecially amazing dunked in tea/coffee/milk.

Given that its that time of the year again: what's your favorite flavor?

Last edited:

DESTROYA

Not a fan of any girl scout cookies they have a weird after taste, not sure if its from sitting in a warehouse for god knows how long or some type of preservatives they use for shelf life.
If I do get suckered into buying them I usually give them away

EruditeHobo

Never going to unseat they joint rule between my favorites, thin mints & tagalongs... but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't intrigued.

Biff

Girl Scout cookies have always been one of those weird things us Canadians never imported from US culture.

Seems like a great idea - teaches kids entrepreneurship, charity, and the cookies apparently taste good to boot. I'd gladly buy them if they made their way up north.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Well, if it's as good as it looks, its a giant upgrade.

The only girl guide cookies I know sold here by parents at the office is $5 for a cardboard box of the shittest cookies ever. Whatever is sold at the dollar store for $1 is better.

OnionSnake

Banned
damn these look good as hell. I didn't see them from the troop I ordered from online though, order just came in. Tagalongs and thin mints but would definitely have copped these if I saw them.

Tagalongs and Thin Mints (in the freezer) 4 life!

Samoas are up there as well.

Just pulled my tagalongs out of the freezer, which prompted me to look up this topic. Glad we can agree on this at least 😤

Last edited:

OnionSnake

Banned
Friend told me the French Toast ones are bangin' as well. Need to try those.
yeah, haven't seen any girl scouts out at stores right now guessing because of COVID. Shopped online but it seems the troops have different inventory with online. They have an app now but that seems like a lot for some cookies...

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
interesting, looks like there are regional differences so I had the different smores it looked like this and it was awesome. Going to try the chocolate one
smores_bite_2stack.jpg

Edit: even the thin mints look different weird!!!

2.png

3.png
Yeah, they use various bakers, but The end result usually tastes the same on most.

Quasicat

Gold Member
Friend told me the French Toast ones are bangin' as well. Need to try those.

I contacted the head person in the county, I have her daughter in class, and she said that the new cookies are not available in our area. When I asked why, she told me it has to do with different bakeries throughout the country. That being said, I did buy a box from eBay a few days ago shipped for $8. We will see how they taste when they get here next week. 😉

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
I contacted the head person in the county, I have her daughter in class, and she said that the new cookies are not available in our area. When I asked why, she told me it has to do with different bakeries throughout the country. That being said, I did buy a box from eBay a few days ago shipped for $8. We will see how they taste when they get here next week. 😉
Click my link above, you can have them shipped from the baker direct.

dave_d

Not a fan of any girl scout cookies they have a weird after taste, not sure if its from sitting in a warehouse for god knows how long or some type of preservatives they use for shelf life.
If I do get suckered into buying them I usually give them away
I hate to admit but I kept some in the freezer for 3 years before I ate them. Yes they were still fine so they have one hell of preservative in them.

OnionSnake

Banned
These new french toast ones are really great. I thought it would be like an oreo sized cookie with two pieces of bread and the frosting but no its more of a larger iced cinnamon cookie. Really good

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
It’s weird they don’t have a plain chocolate chip cookie

Like if people went to a cookie bake sale fundraiser thing and there were zero chocolate chip cookies there would be anger, confusion, and a small riot.

DGrayson

Mod Team and Bat Team
Staff Member
I always liked the peanut butter sandwhiches the best. Seems I am the only one tho.

R6Rider

Gold Member
Thin mints, but I haven't bought any in several years. I tend to just buy the Keebler Grasshopper cookies.

Top Bottom