• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The NX Prediction / BSpeculation / Fanxiety Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lego City Undercover NX

You know, I've got a real bone to pick with LEGO City Undercover. After years of hearing good things about the game and just more or less ignoring it because I wasn't terribly in to the LEGO games, I finally had my interest piqued as my son has been really getting into them. Over the summer we had played through LEGO Dimensions and Star Wars Force Unleashed and some of the Harry Potter games, so I decided to just go ahead and bite the bullet and buy Undercover on the eShop at full price. Then like two days later it was announced that it was hitting the Selects line.

FZZ

Banned
I've seen you post abouts L's in this thread earlier I think. What's up with that? The final one? How many Ls you got?

This year wasn't good to me man

Ashodin and Hughesta know more they were there for TLOP

Viewtiful knows too I think

edit: Everyone in GAF-Hop knows lmao

This thread by tomorrow night :

kP95B-QkPUJiMuXF0_JMLOxPIjVnoN0gUuwZcGGKMCg4QOs7AOdGnQ_heXLKHa2v3rmqsui-0P28c2ar2J9JgBRN0vaKD2QBJIHAIKhwx_fN5uJd5EyAoks3GhY=w500-h281-nc

Man, if nothing happens tomorrow......

AdanVC

Red Dead Redemption 2 and NX on the same day!??? No no how I'm gonna be able to handle that!? NX reveal must be delayed till next year for our own sanity!!!!! :D

Anth0ny

of all the days they choose it's going to be the day rockstar releases the first trailer for their new game

that will not be on this new newly announced console

lol nintendo

Kodaman

Ok, I guess it's happening.

Now... The scenario in which nothing happens tomorrow... Man, that would be something to witness lol

You know, I've got a real bone to pick with LEGO City Undercover. After years of hearing good things about the game and just more or less ignoring it because I wasn't terribly in to the LEGO games, I finally had my interest piqued as my son has been really getting into them. Over the summer we had played through LEGO Dimensions and Star Wars Force Unleashed and some of the Harry Potter games, so I decided to just go ahead and bite the bullet and buy Undercover on the eShop at full price. Then like two days later it was announced that it was hitting the Selects line.
It wouldn't be Lego if it didn't fuck your wallet eventually.

Vena

Did you enjoy it at least?

egruntz

shelaughz
And now begins the incredible increase in velocity of this thread's posts.

Won't be able to catch up with you guys from here on out.

Please post GIFs. Reaction GIFs is why I browse GAF.

Nothing better than Nintendo hype threads.

HERE WE GO

such a good game though, easily worth 3 times what you paid for it

AzaK

Yeah that sucks but man that game was totally awesome. In fact, thinking about it it's probably the Wii U game I have played the most this generation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom