• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Office-ial Season 6 Thread of "That's what the baby said"

Status
Not open for further replies.

benjipwns

Banned
IIRC, the first season was shot in an actual office building, and then they built a set to replicate it and that's where they've been since. Which is probably why people moved around from the first season as their jobs were established, but the layout never changed.
Jasoco said:
The weird thing is it's always looked like the Accounting people were right straight back from Michael and the Conference room. But only because of the angle they filmed it at. It was always behind Reception. It just looked strange. Until looking at that layout you don't get a real feel for the place.
Well, seeing that layout basically confirmed how I had already mapped it out, but I'm one of those weird people who automatically map things out in their head when seeing them.
Also, isn't it weird that the bathroom stalls just jut out into nowhere? And still, where do those doors go off to? Is there more building behind them I guess? Maybe another hallway? Or just rooms we never saw before.

Remember Virtual Springfield? Well we need Virtual Dunder Mifflin: Scranton Branch.
To be fair, while they haven't really changed the layout of The Office itself, they have regularly changed how much of the building Dunder Mifflin does take up. Originally it was something like it was just their building, then fifty percent, then a whole floor, then Vance Refrigeration showed up, then there started to be all those companies listed at the building entrance, etc.

DrEvil

not a medical professional
OP has been updated with information on the October 29th episode, which is in fact the specialized Halloween ep I mentioned earlier!

Koi Pond said:
It’s Halloween and the office plans a “Haunted House” for the children in the community. And at an important business meeting, Michael falls into a koi pond. Meanwhile, Pam and Andy go cold calling to drum up more sales.

NimbusD

Jasoco said:
This is slightly outdated as of a few seasons ago as it is missing new stuff, but these fan made floor plans are pretty accurate...

http://i36.tinypic.com/fn64uc.jpg

Obviously Jim was moved. Ryan is now across from Meredith or at least was. And Andy was moved to Karen's spot as of Season 4. And now Pam is where Jim is listed and Jim is where he has always been even (Except when Ryan was there) though that says Vacant. I dunno if there's updated ones, but I found these on a fan site one day. They had like 6 of them through various stages of the show. Some people just have too much time on their hands, but hey, it's good anyway.

Curious about the Storage part. We never saw that, have we? And where do those two doors at the bottom go since they're on the second floor?

Woah, major mind blowage... I' though Oscar/Angela/Kevin where where Andy/Creed (in that layout you posted) where...

And the Break Room and Kitchen are two different rooms? Holy shit, that totally makes sense.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Meanwhile, Pam and Andy go cold calling to drum up more sales.

This has amazing potential.

DrEvil

not a medical professional
Plinko said:
This has amazing potential.

Especially since she should be showing her pregnancy big time by then.. I can only imagine what Andy'll say to get sales. :lol

big ander

DrEvil said:
Especially since she should be showing her pregnancy big time by then.. I can only imagine what Andy'll say to get sales. :lol
"Come on, 20 reams for Little Baby Tuna!"

Idea: have Ed Helms sing a childrens song for Lil' Halpert. Has potential.

Sanjuro

LOOK OUT HE'S GOT A GUN@!#$!!!!!

fks3et.jpg

/transmission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom