• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Halo 3 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

EazyB

Banned
Cocopjojo said:
I just looked up Juices' highest level and KD ratio on both of his tags. :lol I never realized why he still keeps up this act, but I get it now.
Being as l33t as him is a heavy burden, I feel for the guy.
I can only imagine what kind of posts have been dibbling from his mouth; it's a shame he's on ignore.

But honestly MLG guys, you have the right to post here as much as anyone else, but there's a site/forum dedicated to BR spreads and MLG superstar gossip; what brings you here?
Ramirez said:
:lol

I wonder what kind or retirement plan MLG has set up? :lol :p
I would go pro but it has poor dental.

Ramirez

The fact that some of you still let Eazy get to you so easily is hilarious.

troll.jpg

EazyB said:
Being as l33t as him is a heavy burden, I feel for the guy.
I can only imagine what kind of posts have been dibbling from his mouth; it's a shame he's on ignore.

But honestly MLG guys, you have the right to post here as much as anyone else, but there's a site/forum dedicated to BR spreads and MLG superstar gossip; what brings you here?

I would go pro but it has poor dental.
Because I'm banned at mlgpro.com

Domino Theory

Crystal Dynamics
backflip10019 said:
He's just mad annoying. Boo hoo, you don't like MLG and you love kissing Bungie arse. We get it, now shut up.

So ironic how flipping that sentence around could apply to you MLG folks.

"Boo hoo, you like MLG and you hate Bungie. We get it, now shut up."

Domino Theory said:
So ironic how flipping that sentence around could apply to you MLG folks.

"Boo hoo, you like MLG and you hate Bungie. We get it, now shut up."
Let's not stereotype all MLG players as Bungie haters. I tried to be as clear as possible a few pages back that I am not one of them.

EazyB

Banned
An Epic Name said:
Because I'm banned at mlgpro.com
That's reassuring
backflip10019 said:
He's just mad annoying. Boo hoo, you don't like MLG and you love kissing Bungie arse. We get it, now shut up.
1) View public profile
2) Add EazyB to Your Ignore List

It'll solve all your problems and I promise it won't hurt my feelings.

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
Botolf said:
For cripe's sake, Halogaf. It's Christmas!

FOR SHAME

And your contribution to the thread is....what?

I'm kidding, for all of you nimrods who don't get the Jeff Bell reference

Sibylus

Banned
Metroidvania said:
And your contribution to the thread is....what?

I'm kidding, for all of you nimrods who don't get the Jeff Bell reference
I wasn't actually here for that thread, but yea, I caught the allusion ;)

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Does anyone else feel like they wasted money on that Halo 3 premium theme. by the time the textures load and shit, I've already checked my friends list through the guide button. It does look cool as shit though.

EazyB said:
That's reassuring

1) View public profile
2) Add EazyB to Your Ignore List

It'll solve all your problems and I promise it won't hurt my feelings.
I actually requested the ban =/
It was for personal reasons, but yeah, no worries :D

Striker

Playing alts with yellow bars in Doubles is sweet; what's even sweeter is reading how they promote boosting and selling accounts/boosting for 1600 MS points.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Ramirez said:
One life to live. :lol

My brother got me hooked on it one summer, whatev.

it's cool...i used to watch days of our lives with my mom...
when I was 5 lol

just fuckin with you lol

Metroidvania said:
I don't suppose Shiska or Luke or Urk can tell us how the Grifball "team-splitting" process turned out, if not now, hopefully in this weeks BWU....
I was wondering the same thing.

Me and Niterider go into multi-team together and get split up even though the other players consist of a party of two and a party of four :(

epic game, though

edit: "Niterider and I" sounds awful

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
I wasn't really active on GAF when this game launched, but here's a random thought:

I really, really enjoyed the single player campaign, it was a lot of fun both by myself and with friends and the online interface is unrivalled. Great game.

Oh and the menu system is fantastic, more games should copy it.

Nutter

Jironimo said:
wtf, wow! How long was this game? Did you guys grief and hold onto the last bomb or something? That's a lot of kills.
Well to be fair, we were playing Slayer the first 2 bomb armings for each team.
But yes we made sure to keep the game going as long as possible :lol

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
While Ghal is getting ready to do his thing.....enjoy the volcano. :p

haloessss.jpg

Well to be fair, we were playing Slayer the first 2 bomb armings for each team.
But yes we made sure to keep the game going as long as possible

Have you no shame?!

GhaleonEB

DLC Big Team, Neutral Assault, Avalanche

01.jpg

We're down 0-1, but have pushed our team around the bend. After an accident, the bomb carrier treks back to the man cannon and we get ready to launch. I'm in the Ghost, having decided to hold back and come in as backup.

02.jpg

All told, we had five players piling in (one on the 'Hog, the carrier, two on foot and myself in the Ghost), so I thought our odds were good. Alas, one had an accident on the way in.

03.jpg

The 'Hog driver bailed, it dropped into the man cannon and went back out. One of the guys on foot had decided to bring up the rear. This proved unwise.

04.jpg

And we're down to four.

05.jpg

Meanwhile, we don't know it yet but we're launching into a snake pit - the other team is rather well armed. They defused it a bit by dropping the bubble shield, though, as they have to advance to mêlée range to do any damage from most angles.

06.jpg

All told they had five players inside, including two rocket launchers perched and ready for our landing. The bubble shield blocks the line of sight for the one on the right completely, and mostly for the one of the left. Otherwise it would have been a slaughter.

07.jpg

Bomb armed, first contact made. The rocket dude on the right was blocked by the shield, so he came close for the landing.

08.jpg

He's dropped instantly. Note the pending arrival of the Ghost.

09.jpg

Recently deceased rocket boy has a grenade stuck to his balls. Still, the odds are not in our favor. Four versus four, and one of them has a rocket launcher. That's where I come in.

11.jpg

Note the precise entry path, over one player and beside the other.

12.jpg

I was genuinely concerned I would paste my own team on landing, but the entry was perfect. Take notes, kids. This is how it's done.

13.jpg

Crunch. I land and clear the table.

14.jpg

Note I am about to paste one of my own in the scrum.

15.jpg

I also *just* missed an Overkill thanks to this guy not lining up properly.

16.jpg

Fortunately, this is when that guys balls explode. The explosion kills my soon-to-be-crunched team mate so I don't have to live with the guilt, as well as finishing off the Blue I missed. I love the lighting in this shot. That's a total of five Blues dead in about two seconds. Wheee!

17.jpg

And two are still standing. All that's left is a smattering of smudges on the column.

18.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom