• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Left 4 Dead Thread

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Blizzard said:
We were all pros tonight, especially drunk Stallion who always got the tank and did pretty well with it!

Damn straight. I wasn't drunk I was just pretty tipsy and I did better with tank than I do without vodka in me.

PS - It was good to play with you again Blizz.

vertopci

Stallion Free said:
We won because I am a divine Coordinator.

Moar like drunk

Blizzard said:
Yeah, that 1400-2000 point difference was a near thing, if we would have incapped you again we would have tied it up! :lol

It was map 3 that won it for us. That AI hunter helped us fuck you guys up real good during the tank :lol

Boonoo

vertopci said:
It was map 3 that won it for us. That AI hunter helped us fuck you guys up real good during the tank :lol

Fucking AI hunter hit me right before I did something important, too. Pill Harvest 3, as always, disappoints--if you make it to the pill house you win; the non event is annoying. It taunts the infected.

It taunts me especially because on the second day L4D came out I was playing that map in coop and we couldn't be that event (we eventually discovered that the map kept switching to expert, even on advanced, though, we couldn't do it). I hate it so.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Shake Appeal said:
Apparently you can do Nothing Special on Crash Course. HOW LAME IS THAT?!

How lame? How about thank god. I still need that and if anyone else does, let me know. My Steam ID is Stallion Free and I just want to abuse Crash Course on easy for minimal effort to get that. Also, if anyone still needs the golds on Survival and the Untouchables, let me know as I would like to get those done as well.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Red Scarlet said:
It was only really hard the first time..the 2nd and 3rd times, we got it in an hour or so.

Why would you do it more times? :lol

I ended up getting it on Death Toll, but I remember the finale was pure hell. Had no idea if it would actually trigger because of a few insanely close calls with a hunter and a smoker pull.

Red Scarlet

Papercuts said:

I ended up getting it on Death Toll, but I remember the finale was pure hell. Had no idea if it would actually trigger because of a few insanely close calls with a hunter and a smoker pull.

The very first time...everyone but me got it for some reason. So we tried for it again and I got it, then I tried helping other people get it afterward.

Looks like I am gonna try helping RD and his gang of misfits get it now.

Daigoro

Papercuts said:

because challenge can be fun. same reason i still want to play Realism mode on L4D2.

Red Scarlet said:
It was only really hard the first time..the 2nd and 3rd times, we got it in an hour or so.

i remember it being extremely easy when we did it with some friends. i had to do it solo on the 360 though...

Red Scarlet

We almost got it the first try..until a Tank on BH4 showed up at the jumping gap..I couldn't see where he was and was still on the initial side, where the Tank then climbed up and hit me while I was surrounded by zombies.

On our best try, there was a witch somewhere in the cornfield and she got set off by something. I thought it was the pipe bomb that got tossed but they said it was me. I was in the back though. So my bad however many attempts I ruined.

Blizzard

Banned
Does anyone still play Left 4 Dead 1 anymore? I'm asking in this thread because my posting in the L4D2 thread was apparently unwelcome since I do not own that game. :p

I joined a GAF game with people earlier, but was told that I could not play because I do not play as much as panda, so I wondered if anyone else still occasionally tried vs. (or even campaign).

nqs6sm.jpg

Blizzard said:
Does anyone still play Left 4 Dead 1 anymore? I'm asking in this thread because my posting in the L4D2 thread was apparently unwelcome since I do not own that game. :p

I joined a GAF game with people earlier, but was told that I could not play because I do not play as much as panda, so I wondered if anyone else still occasionally tried vs. (or even campaign).

nqs6sm.jpg
:lol :lol :lol Come on man. Come on.

Blizzard said:

nqs6sm.jpg

Yeah, we should hook up sometime. I think I've only managed to finish one campaign on expert, and I'd like to do them all. I don't have any friends to play with (on STEAM).

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Who would have thought that it would take a Modern Warfare 2 free weekend to jump-start some L4D1 VS. games?

I sure didn't.

But it happened.

Blizzard

Banned
vertopci said:
Well since this has been bumped, we should do some BH VS!

Also blizzard needs to quit QQing
? I haven't posted in this thread in a month.

If anyone wants to play L4D1 feel free to invite me on Steam. I think my ID is AgentElrond.

Top Bottom